In healing my memory
[html]

occ-

The hybrid lifted his nose up to the, sniffing around for anything unusual in the area. The wind had brought a scent that was familiar somewhat. It reminded him of the grey wolf he had met in the previous week, the one in which he had fun drunken times with. However, this one was female. Vexx sniffed the air some more, but the winds had shifted, no longer carrying the female scent to his nose. He didn't want to be caught off guard though, and stayed stealthy among the landscape, hoping to catch sight of the female that eluded him. After a while, it seemed like no one was still here save for himself. He jumped out into the open, unaware of the figure looming behind him.

When the female finally spoke out, Vexx almost jumped right out of his skin. He swung around quickly to have the white female right behind him. With his bright blue eyes as big as dinner plates, he stood frozen in his tracks, much to his dismay. He paused, but finally took a sigh and closed his eyes. Y-you scared me there. It was all he could say from the shock he'd just received. Vexx opened his veiled eyes again, which shone just as bright as he could remember. The tan and brown hybrid sat down for a minute, still shaking off the scare the white wolf gave him.

I-I'm Vexx.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread