In healing my memory
[html]

occ- Unfortunately I have no muse for Titles thoughTongue

For Vexx, having no recollection of yourself is no walk in the park. He had been in constant fear of finding out who he really was, nut at the same time desperate to prove himself wrong of his suspected ideas. He couldn't remember anything else besides his name, not even a surname came up. He also never knew of the situation that got him here in the first place. He hated it, and yet was glad. he had an excuse to not tell anyone who he really was because he could be totally sincere about it because it was the truth. He honestly could not remember who he was. But now, Vexx was determined to find out about his past and himself in all. He ventured out of his current home of Inferni, the coyote infested lands near the coast, to search for some sort of clues to his being. It seemed fruitless- yes- but Vexx wanted to find out something or anything to give him a head start.

Trotting over the mountainside, Vexx headed for the center of the lands that wolves currently ruled. The male remembered waking up from there, so that was his first stop on this journey. If he met anyone on the way to help him out, he would owe his life to them. ""

[/html]
[html]
It's cool, I'm sometimes the same. Smile

Along the mountainside, Flayra explored the area. She hasn't been to this place yet, so she thought to check it out. She came a far way. maybe she would meet someone, but she wondered who would be out here in this isolated area. Flayra was happy to be journeying through the places that were new to her. With her Rose-Thorn Staff and with a small sack of supplies like food and medicine and healing items, she was prepared for anything. She held her staff with her scarred arm and the sack with the free arm.

A scent came to the girl's nose. So someone was here. The girl seemed pleased that someone was here. It would be boring if there wasn't anyone else here. It smelled like a Inferni, but she didn't care. When the wolf came into sight, she just approached him with a smile. "Hiya there, how are ya?"
[/html]
[html]

occ-

The hybrid lifted his nose up to the, sniffing around for anything unusual in the area. The wind had brought a scent that was familiar somewhat. It reminded him of the grey wolf he had met in the previous week, the one in which he had fun drunken times with. However, this one was female. Vexx sniffed the air some more, but the winds had shifted, no longer carrying the female scent to his nose. He didn't want to be caught off guard though, and stayed stealthy among the landscape, hoping to catch sight of the female that eluded him. After a while, it seemed like no one was still here save for himself. He jumped out into the open, unaware of the figure looming behind him.

When the female finally spoke out, Vexx almost jumped right out of his skin. He swung around quickly to have the white female right behind him. With his bright blue eyes as big as dinner plates, he stood frozen in his tracks, much to his dismay. He paused, but finally took a sigh and closed his eyes. Y-you scared me there. It was all he could say from the shock he'd just received. Vexx opened his veiled eyes again, which shone just as bright as he could remember. The tan and brown hybrid sat down for a minute, still shaking off the scare the white wolf gave him.

I-I'm Vexx.

[/html]
[html]
ooc

Flayra tilted her head to one side, so confused that she imagined that there was a huge question mark above her head. What did she do? All she said was hello. Maybe she startled him. She remained silent for a while while he was... getting his groove back, or whatever. However, she felt guilty when the wolf said that she scared him. The girl stood silent with her head down while trying to find words to say. "Um, sorry about that. I didn't mean to frighten you.

When the other wolf gave an introduction, the girl lifted her head up and gave a short smile. "I'm Flayra. Flayra Zazkex." The girl was pleased that the male gave his name. She might have had to hurt him if he was a threat. "Again, I'm sorry for startling you. What brings you here?"
[/html]
[html]

occ- Sorry this took a while to post.

The half blind hybrid gave this white wolf an accusing look when she said that "she didn't mean to frighten him". He didn't believe it, since she did not acknowledge herself earlier. Vexx raised a brow, sill listening. Flayra Zazkex was her name. Flayra Zazkex. Well, that's quite the mouthful. Although he had said that, he wasn't so interested with her name. He was more interested about what this white female was doing so out in the open. As she apologized again, it seemed to Vexx that she was just as interested in him as well. She had asked the same thing that the hybrid was. This made Vexx a little more curious.

Well, I am on my way to somewhere. Simple as that. Vexx wanted to sound not suspicious, but he knew he sounded just like anything but. The fact that he was just so willing to get off the subject was the only proof he'd need. He turned around to face the direction he was going and back to Flayra. He smiled slightly, although he didn't look too happy. I should be going, I need to make it before sundown. Time is of the essence, y'know?

[/html]
[html]
ooc It's cool.

Flayra wasn't sure why he was acting weird after Flayra apologized. Didn't he believed her? Well, they only just met. So, there isn't much trust between them. Maybe the girl should get to know this wolf so there is trust. He didn't seem that bad for a Inferni. She heard that those kind were a dangerous bunch. Vexx didn't look it. "I know, but I like it." She remained calm and soft, trying to show she wasn't a threat.

Flayra listened to what Vexx said. Where was he going to? Why so soon? Flayra was curious to know, but she didn't want to be nosy. "Where to? Maybe I can help." She was being generous to ask. She knew the area, but not much, but enough to find the nearest pack. Flayra hoped she was doing the right thing asking if she could come along. What if Vexx got lost?
[/html]
[html]

occ- Sorry this took a while to post.

Vexx smiled reluctantly towards Flayra, hoping not to give her the wrong idea. I guess that's what matters the most, right? Vexx could apply to this, sort of, because he didn't even know where his name came from and he was happy with it. Vexx was pretty passive when it came to where he came from, even though he still wanted to find out where he came from in general, who he was and all that junk. Vexx noticed that she seemed so curious about where he was going. She even offered to help, which got Vexx thinking. She seemed like she'd know the terrian, and Vexx did not like getting lost, so it seemed like a good idea to him.

Sure, I guess. I'm pretty sure you could be of some help. I need to get to the center of the lands. A place called "Esper Hollow". That's what I remember it being called anyway. He motioned for her to follow him as he continued to walk towards his objective.

[/html]
[html]
ooc Same here

Flayra nodded to the other wolf's reply. She seemed thrilled that Vexx saw that it was a name that she liked. Vexx probably felt the same about his own name. Flay had her mother to thank for it. The girl was a Little Flower, that's her name meant. The fields were her home, her shelter, her protection. A smart suitable name for a young girl. No doubt about it.

Vexx said where he was heading off to. Esper Hollow? Where has he been for the last half a year? Flayra heard on the wind that the back was gone. Maybe there was stuff that he left there, but she should ask why he was heading to the pack area. "Um, Esper Hollow been disbanded. It's been like that for quite a while. So, there won't be much left there." Flayra had to be honest before the wolf would find out the other why.
[/html]
[html]

occ- SOOOOO sorry for the wait

He smiled when the wolf seemed excited about his response. He liked that in some way, he wasn't too sure why. Maybe it was just him. He slid that thought to the side as Flayra expressed her confusion about his pursuit. Sure, he knew about Esper Hollow's disband and everything else. He didn't let that stop him. If anything it would help since he technically wouldn't be trespassing. Besides, it was the location itself he was looking for, not the pack. I understand that the pack is currently disbanded. That is not the point at hand. It's the land itself, not the residents. It's not the members, it's the location holds the secrets... His voice trailed off, even if he knew that his response would leave only more unanswered questions than answered ones. That's what his life was, just a bundle of unanswered questions.

[/html]
So, the land of Esper Hollow held secrets that seemed to interest Vexx. Flayra was getting interested into these secrets that the former packland would hold. I was probably a good idea to come along with the other wolf to find out what those secrets are. The girl stretched, hearing some of her bones crackle. It was refreshing to. "Secrets? Well, I wonder what they'll be. I might be able to guide you to the area." Flayra was sure of herself. She's been here twice before, so she should know the direction quite well.

The girl looked in the direction that she knew where the old pack was. She looked back to Vexx, saying, "This way." She then jogged several meters away in the same direction, looking back to make sure that Vexx was following her and making sure he was alright.
[html]

occ- Again, sorry for another wait.

It seemed that the white female was interested in his little quest too. This would be interesting, although it would also bring up a conflict of interest. He wouldn't want anyone finding out about him, except when he told them about it. Even then, there would be some fibs intertwined within the stories and history. Perhaps it was better that way. This is good. I'm sure there would be some problems if you couldn't lead the way, no? He smiled, trotting right by her side.

As they approached the former pack site, the hybrid could already feel a rush of memories flooding back to his empty mind. Vexx could remember all the smells and the feelings, he even could envision the site as it was before. He looked around, the empty houses and dens littered the area, giving the feeling of a ghost town. He crept along, Flayra still hopefully by his side, as they traversed the small clearing. The place we are looking for should be just up ahead, the blue eyed blind calmly told the white female, his pendant still dangling from his neck, the only thing that linked him to his memories.

[/html]
The girl watched Vexx as he began to trot by her side. Flayra began to wonder if she was safe with this wolf. She heard that there were certain wolves that do... things with unsuspecting females. However, Flayra wasn't even one year old yet. She would be likely to be seriously hurt, even killed. She kept her eye on Vexx, just in case if he was that kind of wolf. "Yeah. There would be problems if I didn't." He kept her voice in a cautious manner for her uncertainty of this wolf.

Coming into what's left of dens and cabins of the former packland, the girl looked around the former land. It was a ruin of dirt and and wood. She wondered what forced it to disband. Maybe there was a shortage of members. She just didn't know. He continued on by Vexx's side, him saying that the place was up ahead. She remained close to him for protection.
[html]

occ- OMG again ridiculous wait.

Vexx was beginning to feel uncomfortable with Flayra sticking just a little too close to him. Sure, there could be dangerous things out there, but there was always a line the be drawn. He looked down on her, his dark brown muzzle showing a frown.Could you... back up a little? He made a shooing motion with his nearest paw as he slowly increased the distance between them.

It was getting dark fast, but Vexx needed to find the place that he first remembered being. All he could remember was being at the bottom of a large cliff. Everything else before that was impossible for the tanned hybrid to recall. He peered through the crimson dyed forest, as the dusk began to arrive. I know we're close. It's right by a large cliff, it's too hard not to miss, Vexx urged. He knew they were close. They had to be.

[/html]
[html]

The female moved away from the amle as he indicated that he wanted to some space between them. Flayra could understand that the male wanted some space since beig close made him uncomfortable. She respected that, so she moved away from several feet to a satisfactory distance. They walked down the path together with a not so big gap between them. Maybe it was best to have some between them.

Coming on some distance, something caught her sight that seemed to match what he said about like a large cliff. Flayra and pointed and said, "Is that the large cliff?" She was certain that this cliff was the one that they were looking for, since it looked like a large cliff.

[/html]