Alone amidst the waves
[html]

The boy won points when he came over and put her hand on the variouss wounds the girl had. Svara was sure to apply a good amount of the salve to the girls cuts and scraps. The smell of the flower waft to and around her, making the healer almost grin. Once the job was finished she pulled her arm quickly out of the boys grip, not really liking him touching her to begin with. The blind girl should be thankful that Svara sympathized with her knowing the difficulty of being blind.

She listened to them at times and didn't at others. Firefly spoke of a man named Jacquez and Svara was sure she heard affection in the women's voice. Although Svara didn't seem it she was observent and was able to watch for clues in things, only her inablity to shut up got her in trouble. Though it had seemed easier now that Dahlia was behind her.

The words directed at her made her laugh slightly. "No I don't have any eyes to remind me I'm surrounded by ugly faces." Her husky voice said with dry humor. "But then who needs eyes when they got ears to listen to your lovely voice Firefly?" Svara teased her. Taking two compressed pills from the basket Svara popped them like candy and swallowed. It kept the head ache away and allowed her to use her one good eye with out the distraction of pain. The girls words made Svara snort. "So firefly I bet your wanting to take the whelp back to my house aren't you?" The healer stood and leaned on her staff arrogantly

She really didn't mind taking the blind squirt if Firefly wanted to. The cabin was home to not just her, but Leroy and the ex-acer. Taking her attention back to the girl Svara thought about the accident she had spoke about. "Your gonna need rest and some other medicine, no doubt you swallowed enough sea water to poison you." the red female said with no enthusiasum. The wind shifted and blew her growing hair around, it no long was down but held in a high pony tail at all times to keep it from her already pain in the ass eyes. Remembering the boy she sneered. "Are you still here boy? Haven isn't it......." The question was retoriqual.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread