In healing my memory
[html]

occ- Sorry this took a while to post.

The half blind hybrid gave this white wolf an accusing look when she said that "she didn't mean to frighten him". He didn't believe it, since she did not acknowledge herself earlier. Vexx raised a brow, sill listening. Flayra Zazkex was her name. Flayra Zazkex. Well, that's quite the mouthful. Although he had said that, he wasn't so interested with her name. He was more interested about what this white female was doing so out in the open. As she apologized again, it seemed to Vexx that she was just as interested in him as well. She had asked the same thing that the hybrid was. This made Vexx a little more curious.

Well, I am on my way to somewhere. Simple as that. Vexx wanted to sound not suspicious, but he knew he sounded just like anything but. The fact that he was just so willing to get off the subject was the only proof he'd need. He turned around to face the direction he was going and back to Flayra. He smiled slightly, although he didn't look too happy. I should be going, I need to make it before sundown. Time is of the essence, y'know?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread