herums[p]ritzen.
[html]
http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29 ... thfoot.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Fuck me, I am so sorry. I forgot to track this thing. =/ Here's a (not so great) reply. [WC: 369]

German. Someone was speaking German. To her? It wasn't any of her siblings. Who else would speak German to her? Catharsis whipped her head upward, prepared to see the disapproving crimson eyes and sleek black pelt of Anka de Sadira. Her tail was already between her legs and an apology for the muddy mess half-prepared in her mind before she processed what she was seeing. Not Anka. No black fur, no red eyes. Instead, this was a brown and white female with many scars, and the small black girl was already halfway to closing the gap between them. A gasp could not be stifled, and quickly, Catharsis spat out an explanation. "I'm sorry, madam! I thought you might be my mother..." Beneath the mud that covered her, her face was wrinkled into a frown, and she tried her best not to cower too much. Mama would not be proud of her for showing such fear. But with a scar like that, Catharsis dared not mess with her.

It occurred to her that she, too, had a scar on her face. But the scar over her red eye, an eye which saw only about half of what the opposing golden one did, was not from a valiant battle or a brutish scuffle. No, that was the mark of her mother, a mark that would prove the reason for the girl's fear - and ultimately, her submission - to her mother. Turning her eyes to the female who was, in fact, not her mother, Catharsis tried to find something to say. She was not far from the she-wolf, and even at such a young age, she could tell that this was not a member of Dahlia. "You are not of this place. Who are you?" She knew that other members of the pack greeted newcomers at the borders sometimes, but there wasn't any such wolf to be seen. Was she supposed to greet this female? Or call for help? At any rate, she spoke German, and the rest of the pack (save for her siblings) did not. Perhaps that was why she was here, now. Fate? Perhaps only circumstance. As her mother might have said, it was too soon to tell.

German
English

[/html]

Messages In This Thread