out to sea
DaVinci glanced to the boy and his sack of spears as he asked if DaVinci himself wanted a lesson. The male smirked and shook his head as he answered. "No, I don't think I'm the student you're looking for." DaVinci hated to tell him but he knew well enough how to hunt with a spear, with a bow and a slingshot, he just never figured he needed to use them since he was just as adapt on all fours hunting. Fighting was another story, but DaVinci didn't get himself in a mess unless it was needed, or atleast he liked to think he didn't.

Trading his glance back to the building he flicked his ear back at the comment that the younger male had as he replied. "I don't think wolves lived here, probably the last to live here were the humans.. but you never know, loners sometimes pick the strangest places to shack up.." he figured that they were safe but he still kept his eyes open and his ears perked. He didn't want to be the one to explain to Jefferson that something when wrong because he wasn't paying attention.

Moving into the building he felt the draft crawl over his skin as he caught the scent of stale untouched material. No one had obviously been in the house for a long time. His comment about the place was responded with something that really caught DaVinci's attention as he turned back to Pendzez, wondering what the hell that comment was about. "What the hell is that suppose to mean?" He doubted that any of his sisters would have anything to do with the young male, but he still didn't like the boy talking about his family, even if they weren't as close as they use to be.

Messages In This Thread