out to sea
Pendzez looked at Da with his reply to Pendzez's offer. Oh, that was a pity. The white boy would have been glad to be a teacher. Mabye the Savant didn't like the idea because I could have been embarrassing. Well, the boy didn't see what would be wrong with it. Da looked like he knew how to use it, but the feel of the weapon, the proper timing to strike, the movement and flexibility of the handle, the real purpose of the head. There were... alot of things that needed to know. Maybe that's what the Savant didn't want to go through. "Oh, that's a shame. Besides, there are a lot of things to know than just swinging it. Maybe it's not your thing."

Pendzez looked around again. On second thought, the place might be deserted. However, like Da said, Loners who think they can take what's not theirs'. Still, caution is needed. Who knows who would be hiding out here. "I hear ya. I know what that would be like."

Pendzez froze because of what the Savant replied. Oops, he's a goner. Pendzez tried to think of something that would clear it up. Without making DaVinci even more furious. Pendzez turned to face the older male to say, "I'm not being serious. It just came out. Please don't bring the place." Pendzez turned back around to look at the stair case. "I'm gonna... look upstairs." Pendzez then began to walk up the creaking steps. Making it up, he looked around the hallways. Nothing there. Pendzez turned back to the Savant and acknowledged, "There's nothing here."

Messages In This Thread