enemy minds
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... spring.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Asariel frowned at the youngster. Cheeky little brat, wasn't she? The she wolf huffed and leaned back against a tree, watching the little coyote. She wasn't from Phoenix Valley; Asariel could tell from her scent. "Just because I am small doesn't mean you can try and squash me with your big butt!", the little one said. Asariel was rather taken aback. The Luperci was actually quite small for her kind; she'd always been described as petite. She hated this fact; many seemed to think they could take advantage of her just because she was small. However, her brains did not match her size. She was one smart cookie and was quite capable of figuring complex situations out and breaking them down to the nitty gritty."Smart little brat," Asariel muttered, crossing her arms over her breasts. "I should have sat on you, y'know that?"

Asariel was a in a bad mood before; now she was in an even worse one. Her ocean-hued eyes stared at the little brat as she began throwing out demands. Well, then! Asariel could be mean - she wholeheartedly enjoyed not giving others what they wanted (especially control freaks, they were the best!). The femme's eyes narrowed as she replied, "I think not. Even if I knew who and where your brother was, I would not take you to him, just because of your attitude! Besides, I would make you walk, anyway. Why would I carry a cheeky little thing like you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread