enemy minds
She should have realized by now that oneday Gabriel would catch her returning from the pack's lands and she'd be in trouble but she'd lucked out lately and the male had been very busy with the working of the clans and keeping all the members in line. It was easy to overlook the small girl and she hadn't made an appearance before the leader anytime recently so she'd remained a shadow of the clan. She really hadn't left the clan's lands since she'd run into the brute that had tried to eat her and had caused her to shift into her optime form but today she'd taken the chance of meeting another horrible wolf just to see her brother and Jefferson, though it seemed everytime she set out to see the two she never even got a glimpse of them.

It had been forever since she'd seen Jefferson and she really wanted to find the frumpy male that had always been so nice even when DaVinci and he seemed to always be bickering away. She knew that she should have stayed home so long ago but she really did want to meet her father and it seemed that she belonged more to Inferni than she did the wolf packs. They atleast accepted her for who she was and didn't laugh and pick fun of her. The wolves she'd met outside of Phoenix Valley had all been a bit scary and wanted nothing more than to end her life. She didn't think of this though as she hummed to herself and went about her way to Phoenix Valley, still in her optime form for she didn't exactly know how to regress to the one she knew best.
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... spring.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Sorry for the crapness, my muse isn't the greatest.

Asariel was depressed. Why, you might be asking? Well, the normally extroverted she-wolf was facing a dilemma that all young girls seemed to face: Love. The young girl was beginning to believe that she would never find love in this world, as most young girls her age do. Now, some part of her reasoned that perhaps yes, she would find love some day. But the part that was scaring her reached the majority of her thought process. She plopped herself down with a heavy sigh, trailing her long fingers through her auburn tinted waves. She failed to notice that she wasn't alone; with a startled gasp she stared at the little coyote girl.

"Oh, hello there," she said, a sheepish expression crossing her pretty face, "I'm sorry, I didn't notice you there, my name is Asariel."

[/html]
Zana had been watching the woman with her tiny lavender eyes as she came toddling towards her as though she didn't even realize she was there. Now the girl knew she was small but she wasn't invisible. When the woman plopped down the the ground near by Zana shifted backwards and glared at the woman who suddenly seemed to take notice of the small visitor to the Phoenix Valley lands. She snorted softly as she eyed the stranger.

The lass finally seemed to gather herself as she spoke up, Zana scowling at her silently as she apologized. The little girl replied smartly. "Just because I am small doesn't mean you can try and squash me with your big butt." She really didn't appreciate the fact that she'd almost been made into a seat cushion. Zana frowned at the girl and demanded. "Pick me up and take me to my brother!" She fiddled with her peashooter as she huffed. "Now! Please!" She really was a horrible little monster, the clan was doing well in raising her up right.
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... spring.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Asariel frowned at the youngster. Cheeky little brat, wasn't she? The she wolf huffed and leaned back against a tree, watching the little coyote. She wasn't from Phoenix Valley; Asariel could tell from her scent. "Just because I am small doesn't mean you can try and squash me with your big butt!", the little one said. Asariel was rather taken aback. The Luperci was actually quite small for her kind; she'd always been described as petite. She hated this fact; many seemed to think they could take advantage of her just because she was small. However, her brains did not match her size. She was one smart cookie and was quite capable of figuring complex situations out and breaking them down to the nitty gritty."Smart little brat," Asariel muttered, crossing her arms over her breasts. "I should have sat on you, y'know that?"

Asariel was a in a bad mood before; now she was in an even worse one. Her ocean-hued eyes stared at the little brat as she began throwing out demands. Well, then! Asariel could be mean - she wholeheartedly enjoyed not giving others what they wanted (especially control freaks, they were the best!). The femme's eyes narrowed as she replied, "I think not. Even if I knew who and where your brother was, I would not take you to him, just because of your attitude! Besides, I would make you walk, anyway. Why would I carry a cheeky little thing like you?"

[/html]
She could not believe what the woman was saying. She was not going to take her to DaVinci, and she wished that she had sat on little Zana. The small girl huffed and stamped her little optime paw as she screeched. "Yous so fat you couldn't catch me to sit on me now!" She was tiny and swift, and very annoying. She could put the larger Phoenix Valley woman through a whole day of hell if she wanted to.. plus, she had the peashooter that Lysander had given her, which always made for grand amusement when she was feeling really spiteful. Too bady she really hadn't tried it out on other canines yet, but this mean fat old lady might just be a grand figure to experiment on.

She glared at the woman as she stated that she would have made Zana walk if she ever would decide to take her to see DaVinci. She shook her little fist at the bitch and spat. "He would not like it if you were mean to me!" She normally wasn't this annoying or bratty, but some folks change, and wolves hadn't exactly given her any reason to be nice to them for the most part. She reached her arms up over her head and yelled again. "Take me to Dabi!" Waving her little peashooter at the woman she growled. "I will make you pay if you do not take me to him!" She really was a horrible little thing.
[html]

Asariel was rather amused, by now. The little one started raving and waving her little pea shooter about in the air when she didn't get her way. Oh, it was cruel that tormenting ones such as these was so fun. Her eyebrows raised as Zana began calling her fat. Asariel snorted in pure amusement; she knew she was quite skinny and didn't bother taking offense to the youngsters comments. "No, I could catch you. I just don't feel like running right now," she said, adding a yawn to emphasize her feelings. She couldn't help but wonder who the little brat's brother was; she felt like asking but then the girl seemed to read her thoughts. "Take me to Dabi!" Ah, DaVinci, her subleader. It made all the sense in the world now.

Zana seemed to be a royal pain in the ass -- she was now threatening to 'make Asariel pay'. The blonde-hued female couldn't help but snort again. "Look, kiddo. I don't know where your brother is. DaVinci, right? Like I said, I don't know where he is. Maybe if you acted a little bit nicer I would feel like finding him for you, but seeing as you haven't even told me your name, I don't think I should. You're undeserving of my help." Oh, two can play the bitch game, buddy.

[/html]
Zana could not believe that the older woman was acting so stupid. She just wanted to be taken to her brother, granted she had told the lady she had a fat ass, but she'd almost sat on her and squashed her like a bug! The little girl glowered at the woman as she stated that she could outrun the girl but she didn't feel like it just now. Zana huffed and growled, "You just has a fat ass. That's a sorry excuse." She picked up a stick off the ground and eyed the woman for a moment before trying to swat at her with the branch. "Yous too fat to catch me! See! I'm quicker than you!" She tauntingly swatted at the lady again, like a horsefly biting at the rump, always flitting away before the lash of the tail came.

"I is ZANA!" She screamed. Her eyes seemed to bulge out of her face as she stared at the lady. She kept telling her that she would not help her and it made her anger rise. She dropped the stick and held her little peashooter to her chest, giving the lady a wicked little smug look as she cooed. "I'll show you.." She scurried off into the thick bushes that bordered the side of the trail as she began to load the peashooter with one of the tiny darts she'd made for it. The dart hadn't been laced with any drugs yet but she knew that the sharp prick of the sharp end would be quite painful, if she didn't hit the lady she still had a pouch filled with pebbles to cause plenty of trouble.

She finished loading the dart and took aim from the cover of the bushes at the tannish gold lady's rump. She'd make her see just how deserving she had been of her assistance, and if she still didn't get it, she's just follow her through the packlands giving her what she deserved until she drove the poor lady insane.
[html]

Sorry, my muse has been off but I need to reply.

Asariel eyed the kid as she disappeared into the thick underbrush for a few seconds. The thwacking with the little peashooter, that she was able to stand. The little kid couldn't really hit all that hard; though there was some amount of sting. But when the kid ran into the thick bushes - yeah, she began to get a little bit worried. She snorted, though, at her silliness. It was just a pup, what harm could she do?

Asariel reasoned that Zana was like the bully in a schoolyard; if you ignore them, usually they'll just back off. "So, Zana, hm? That's a pretty name. You and your brother both have nice names," She commented, twiddling a piece of young grass in her hands. Suddenly she felt a sharp, biting pain in her ass and she yelped and grabbed her butt with a hand. She glowered in the direction of the bushes. "Little bitchy brat," she muttered, rubbing the sore spot.

[/html]
Zana couldn't help but cackle as her aim reached it's mark perfecting. She was beginning to appreciate the work she'd put into teaching herself better aim. She tried to ignore the woman as she spoke of her name and DaVinci's. She didn't care much about her name, her mother had named her and the woman was an evil horrible monster. She would change her name if she could think of a better one that someone else hadn't already taken. She growled through the bushes at the woman and remarked. "Stupid lady named us.. I bet stupid lady named you too." She really had no love for mothers, except for Ryan, Ryan was an angel.

Her extremely large ears caught the sound of the woman as she muttered under her breath at Zana. Zana didn't like the name she said and she let out a huff as she loaded another poison-less dart and took aim once more. A swift whoosh and the dart took flight as Zana screamed. "You bitchy brat!" The sandalwood hued woman deserved the treatment she was getting, atleast Zana believed so.