Under Your [P]ower
Standing there, VUkasin thought for a minute. I have been walking for a couple of hours... "I guess a break would be nice," he agreed. With a slight groan and a loud popping of his knees, he crouched down beside the other, then sat, shighing as he let tired muscles relax. It was nice to take a breather once in a while, especially when you weren't the kind of person generally inclined to do so.

As he leaned against the tree, he tilted his head back to stare up through the branches. The sky was very blue, and the little cumulus clouds skittered quickly across the clear expanse, as though they had somewhere to be. He supposed it was the trees that stopped him from noticing that strong of a breeze. They were a good wind-break. "Look at that sky... And it's not even that warm out yet," he said, mostly to himself, though it could be taken as conversation. Then he turned his attention back to the warm body next to him. Heh. Warm body next to him. It'd been a while since he'd thought that particular phrase. Not quite the same context, of course. "So, I told you why I'm creeping around the forest. What about you?"

Messages In This Thread