Under Your [P]ower
Pendzez was in the forest. He sat on the ground leaning his back on a tree. The wind came from the north, feeling it on his soft white pelt. He enjoyed it, but he wasn't really himself. He loved Allegro dearly, but he had times where he just wanted to feel the warmth of another male on his skin. Hopefully, Allegro didn't mind, but he hasn't seen her in a long time. Where could she have run off to? Was it because of the male? What has he done? It was getting a bit lonely with out her.

Pendzez just wanted to feel a males warm fur upon him. He wanted to be gay for just a while. However, who would be like that? Jazper wouldn't because he... well, has a another life to live. Pendzez doesn't want to pull him away from that. Pendzez didn't what to do. He started to think that he was a bad wolf because he had Allegro as his mate, but he just wanted to feel gay again. Pendzez was feeling bad about it, but he couldn't help himself
[html]
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb18 ... kull-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

A dark shape could be seen strutting somewhat glumly through the trees. Usually bright, cheery eyes were nearly as overcast as the sky. Everything was hazy, as he'd pulled an all-nighter on his way back from another trip to Halifax, scrounging around the hospital there for some suture materials, as he'd used nearly the last of his on the leg of a female named Susquehana abotu a month before. His knees had decided to start aching again, and that was getting on his nerves. And...

And he was worrying. Again. It was always the same trouble, nagging at him, though by now it was hardly his business. As Vukasin opened his mouth, he heaved an exhasperated sigh. "Where are you Kaen? You can't be that far away, and I haven't caught even your scent in months," he fretted to himself. He couldn't help but worry. It was his prerogative to worry about the other male. "[You'd] Better not be dead..."

Yakitiak.
[/html]
OOC: Short post. AHH!!!

Pendzez took a breath to keep himself from going crazy. He disciplined himself inside, trying to keep his insanity intact. Pendzez looked up through the trees, gazing up at the blue sky. Tranquility filled his body, he could even feel it running through his veins. He gave a short smile, enjoying this short moment. He actually thought of Allegro, his beloved mate. Though she hasn't been seen, Pendzez still loved her dearly.

Pendzez heard a voice that was approaching. He looked around to find another wolf approaching him. This wolf was like talking to himself. Boy, wasn't he a weird one. He was talking about a certain wolf, someone called Kaen. Pendzez looked confused, but said, "Are you ok?"
[html]((SInce my table image isn't working at the moment...))

Glancing up, Vuk spotted a white male. "Great, Vuk. Now they know you're crazy," he muttered to himself as he ran a hand through his hair. Then, to the other male, he replied, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... preoccupied." An understatement, but, whatever. He couldn't stop thinking about his brother. He was supposed to be the responsible one, and he had let Kaen wander off alone after they'd both watched Sora die. Beat yourself up later, Vuk. When there isn't someone around to hear, he berated himself silently.

Taking a closer look at the company he'd ended up walking in to, he saw a white male, quite the opposite of himself, with red eyes. The other had a pair of starburst markings on his face. Strange idea for tattoos. Oh, well. They weren't on his face. Poor Sora... He'd been thinking about it all day, but now he shoved it from his mind.[/html]
Pendzez saw that this male that came by was like talking to himself. That can be crazy. He should do that while no one is around. That way, they won't think he's crazy. Maybe Pendzez could help with this one's problems. Pendzez had ways to fix problems. Maybe, he could help fix this one of his troubles, if it was something that he could do. The boy stared at him with his red eyes as the male began said that wasn't anything wrong. The white male knew it was a lie.

Looking closely at the male, Pendzez saw that the two were opposites in pelt. One of the eyes were the same as Pendzez's. There were some that are opposite to each other. "Well, you shouldn't talk to thin air like that. People think you're crazy." Pendzez looked away then back to the male. "Your Vukasin Sandalius, aren't you? I'm Pendzez Zazkex." Pendzez his short intro nice and sweet. He didn't want to waste this one's time.
Quite taken aback, Vukasin's hand went up to his collar bone in self-concious horror. "People think I'm crazy? Who? I can assure you, my friend, that I am quite sane," Vukasin replied, having misunderstood the context in which Pendzez's words were used. He tended to take people's words literally when distracted.

After another mment's thought, he shook his head, coming out of a reverie, and holding out a hand to shake. "Yes, I'm Vukasin. You can call me Vuk, if you like. Most of my friends do," he said, hoping that he hadn't started to babble. He never could quite tell.
Pendzez tilted his head as the black wolf responded. He must have misheard Pendzez, or Pendzez didn't say the words properly. However, Pendzez said, "No, I meant if you keep talking to thin air, people will think your crazy. Pendzez looked to see that the wolf was the darkened opposite to him. One of his eyes was the same color ans Pendzez's. He was surprised to see that, but it would be common for two exactly different wolves. "I don't think you are. Some worrying about other people they start talking to themselves. I was like that about my sister, always fretting that she was safe. Later, I find her and she's doing well. I know how it feels.

Pendzez was being honest with the words left his maw. He had to admit the boy was... cute, but the words weren't sweet talk that were seductive. He had to take things slow, very... slow. "Ok then, Vuk. he said playfully. Pendzez looked at Vuk with a clear mind. He just looked... cute. Like Allegro cute. He hook it out of mind. "So, what brings you here, mate?"
((Oops. Wrong account. Darn it!))

"My feet,' he replied promptly, and then almost managed to keep a straight face. Almost. IT was a lost cause, though, as his maw split in a huge grin and he chuckled twice. Honestly, he'd just been walking for the sake of it. Now that he thought about it, there were probably better things he could be doing than getting lost. He was still in his pack's territory, though, so it was all good.

"Really though, I was just, y'know, out for a walk..." he responded for real, putting the matter of vanished siblings out of his mind. "I do that sometimes, just walking and thinking, and talking to myself like a maniac," he let his voice trail off, joking again. This time he managed to keep his face straight. It was quite a chore. He tended to become a little slap-happy when worried.
Pendzez gave a little giggle as Vuk explained that it was his feet was why he was here. Pendzez had that thing too. Going for strolls, taking walks. It's just that there were times where he would wind up somewhere he doesn't know and get into trouble. That was something the two had in common. Hold on. In common? "I hear ya. I'm like that, but there were a couple of times when I got into trouble. I was embarrassed, but... well, things are clear now." Yeah. Very clear.

Pendzez giggled again as the black male explained what he said next. Pendzez could really agree with that. Maybe he should stop before he get's boring. The white male calmed down and looked at Vuk. He insides were screaming at him. His mind was yelling in his ear. Go on, take him! Do him! Vuk was just too damn good looking to resist, but the white male did all he could block out the thoughts. He managed to hide the shouts and screams without giving out a look that indicated it. "Why don't you take a little break? Have a seat." he said offering the ground patch next to him to Vuk as a place to sit.
Standing there, VUkasin thought for a minute. I have been walking for a couple of hours... "I guess a break would be nice," he agreed. With a slight groan and a loud popping of his knees, he crouched down beside the other, then sat, shighing as he let tired muscles relax. It was nice to take a breather once in a while, especially when you weren't the kind of person generally inclined to do so.

As he leaned against the tree, he tilted his head back to stare up through the branches. The sky was very blue, and the little cumulus clouds skittered quickly across the clear expanse, as though they had somewhere to be. He supposed it was the trees that stopped him from noticing that strong of a breeze. They were a good wind-break. "Look at that sky... And it's not even that warm out yet," he said, mostly to himself, though it could be taken as conversation. Then he turned his attention back to the warm body next to him. Heh. Warm body next to him. It'd been a while since he'd thought that particular phrase. Not quite the same context, of course. "So, I told you why I'm creeping around the forest. What about you?"
Pendzez didn't say anything as the male sat next to him. It didn't bother him at all that the black male sat next to him. He agreed that a break would be a good thing if you've been walking once in a while. Pendzez heard slight crackling sounds that seemed to come from the black males knees. Ouch that must a hurt, and annoying. Pendzez couldn't complain. He relaxed as the other male did. Two guys hanging about.

Pendzez looked up at the sky when Vuk said something about it. He had to agree. The warmth was upon the earth yet, but the Child of the Tundra wasn't complaining. He liked the coolness. It was a thing. He looked at Vuk as he asked why the white wolf was out and about the forest. Pendzez gave an answer. "Many things on my mind, I was trying to escape it, but they always seem to find me, no matter how far I run." Pendzez had to confess it sooner or later. His mind was his own enemy.
Vukasin nodded and pulled his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around his legs and resting his muzzle atop the left one, which was slightly hugher than the right. He knew what the guy meant. Vuk had plenty of ghosts. He worried constantly about his living brother, but also he would be plagued with regret about his dead brother, Sora, and the fact that he'd been unable to save him. He often wondered how things would have turned out if Sora had survived, if he and Kaen hadn't split, or if they had never left their parents at all. He thought often about the female he'd met a few months back, and hwo he had truely thought he was in love with her, and how one morning, he'd woken up, and she was just -gone-.

"Some things you can't run away from. You have to face them head on. The problem is, you're afraid that if you do face it, then the outcome will be the worst of the ones you imagine. Or even worse than that. You have to face them though, or they consume you. Like a fire, they eat up your insides until there's nothing left, you're just a shell, and noone means anything to you, and you don't mean anything to anyone else..." Vuk's voice trailed off. If he'd been younger, he'd've started crying. By that point in his life though, despite his casual, happy-go-lucky behavior, little could phase him too deeply. He guarded his heart too closely.
The white male listened to what that other male said about facing up to his problems. However, the black male doesn't know what Pendzez's problems are. The white male had a mate, but he wanted to embrace another male. Pendzez was just facing that problem. However, he didn't want to say that because the black male might get the wrong impression. However, this problem was stabbing Pendzez in the back. It was too pressuring to not even think about it. If the other male was correct, Pendzez would have to face the problem so it wouldn't be nagging at him, but if he does do face it, then will he start liking, eventually start loving this certain male the same way he loves Allegro? That was the problem that he was facing.

However, despite these reason, Vuk was right about facing these problems. He just had to explain a reasonable explanation that Allegro would understand that won't break her heart. That was second problem that he was facing, but looking at Vuk, the feeling was whispering in his ear. Take him! Do him! It was literally shouting in is ear, he couldn't block it out. He had to admit, Vuk was just too... cute. "I see."
Vuk sat there, completely motionless, for another few moments, lost in hsi head. He didn't even breath while locked in his thoughts. It wasn't until his vision started swimming that he snapped out of his reverie and inhaled deeply and slowly. Blinking, he laughed. "I am an expert in moping, I suppose. I'm not terribly good at facing my own problems, and I constantly find myself giving advice to others," he said as he ran a hand through his coal black hair. He needed to chill out and stop dwelling in the past.

With a sigh, he let his head fall back against the tree and closed his eyes. He straightened his legs out and let his arms fall to the ground beside him, hands resting palms up on the cool ground. Ten he heaved a huge sigh and his entire body sagged as he allowed himself to relax completely. The only way he could possibly become any more comfortable was if he were in water. Mmmm.... Water. He loved swimming, it was his favorite pastime. He loved the feel of the cool water in his fur or the squish of sand or the massaging of smooth stones beneath his feet. It was heaven. "How far are we from the river or the beach? I'm still a little rusty on the local terrain..."
Pendzez listened what the black male said. He was very agreeable with this whole thing. He didn't know why. Maybe because it was that Pendzez wanted to take Vuk and do him. God, he was losing his mind. He didn't know what to do to keep his sanity intact. Pendzez giggled and nodded. '"I see. So, you have your own problems, yet you give advice. I must say I don't find that odd in any way." Pendzez took a breath of relief.

Looking at Vuk, the white male tried to think of a spot near where they could swim in. The Mirror Lakes. That was the only place close enough where they could go for a swim in. "If I'm not mistaken, the Mirror Lakes should be near by. We could go to one of them." The male stood up, stretching as a stress remover. Then he moved some feet in the direction of the closet body of the Lake. "This way."
Vukasin was on his feet before he was aware of having stood up. Laughing, he jumped from foot to foot. "Awesome! I haven't been swimming in days!" Excitedly, he hurried after the other male. His grin extended from ear to ear. I should have been born into a fissh family, he thought to himself in anticipation. And, perhaps he should have. He tended to be more graceful in the water, unlike some canines.

Fortunately, he'd just worn his denim shorts that day, so, he wouldn't have to worry about running around in wet pants for the several hours, as his cut-offs dried relatively quickly. With his head distracted by the thought of nice, cool water in his fur, he ended up half walking, half jogging in circles around Pendzez, whistling tunelessly to himself.
Pendzez watched Vuk as he started dancing around the white male. God, doing that wanted the white male to take him more and more. It just made him even more cute. Pendzez still resisted the thought over taking him. There would be a time, but not now. He had to get this one to the Lake otherwise he might wither away like a flower that was lacking both sunshine and water. This seemed pretty excited over the word of water. This one was frisky.

Arriving to the sandy edge of the closet Lake body, Pendzez looked at the black male, waiting for what he'll do when he gets to the water. Pendzez too wanted to take a dip in the water. He just waited for the other male to do what he wanted before following him into the watery lake. However, he took steps closer to the edge, feeling the water on his toes and moving up as he continued on into the lake, stopping at where the water reached his knees.
With a loud whoop, Vukasin ran right at a large rock, ran right up it, leapt off, and did a flip and a cannonball into the water. Depth never crossed his mind, so he was lucky he landed in deep enough water, though his left footpaw did hit sand when he uncurled his legs to surface. When he did break to the air, he laughed loudly, not a giggly laugh, just a laugh. He rarely giggled, contrary to what his brother Kaen used to say.

After leaning back in the water, just floating, he back stroked over to where Pendzez was standing and began kicking water at him. "Are you gonna swim, or not?" he asked as he turned a backflip in the water, ending in a handstand. Holding his breath, he walked around on his palms fr a moment, fingers fanned out on the bottom to help him balance, until he ran out of air and let his legs flop over, back into the water, and he came up for air.
Pendzez watched the other male go crazy. He was jumping off rocks and what not. He was laughing about, being silly and probably gonna get hurt the way he's doing it. Pendzez hoped that the male didn't get hurt too much. The white boy didn't know a thing or two about healing injuries and stuff like that. However, he watched the black male closely, just in case.

Pendzez leaned forward into the water while Vuk was doing a handstand. Pendzez took a breath then went underwater, keeping to the ground like a lizard on land, moving around. Pendzez came up behind Vuk while he had his back turned. The white male arose from the water like a pillar rising from the ground. However, Pendzez did this while being very quiet, reaching to grab the black male from behind. He wanted to disable the male by hooking his left arm on the black male's left shoulder and using his right arm to go around the neck to form a stranglehold, without the strangling, only a playful thing.

Then he heard that feeling shouting his. The feeling he hoped to resist. It was getting annoying, but Pendzez knew it wasn't gonna go away by just ignoring it. It was screaming so loud, Pendzez couldn't take it. At that time, he stopped the playful stranglehold and then began stroking the male's chest, feeling the warmth that it provided.
Vukasin tensed, every muscle in hsi body freezing in place as the mood at the lake suddenly took a change of direction, then relaxed again. "You don't say," he said in a low, slightly husky voice in responce to unspoken sentiments as he felt Pendzez's vicegrip on his neck loosen as he began to stroke his chest. Ho, doggy. No pun intended.

Turning in the other's arms, he narrowed his eyes, staring intently into those (eyes) of the white male. He reached up with his right hand and brushed his jet black hair out of his eyes, then balled it into a fist and set it to his hip. "So, what did you have in mind, friend?"