Under Your [P]ower
Vuk sat there, completely motionless, for another few moments, lost in hsi head. He didn't even breath while locked in his thoughts. It wasn't until his vision started swimming that he snapped out of his reverie and inhaled deeply and slowly. Blinking, he laughed. "I am an expert in moping, I suppose. I'm not terribly good at facing my own problems, and I constantly find myself giving advice to others," he said as he ran a hand through his coal black hair. He needed to chill out and stop dwelling in the past.

With a sigh, he let his head fall back against the tree and closed his eyes. He straightened his legs out and let his arms fall to the ground beside him, hands resting palms up on the cool ground. Ten he heaved a huge sigh and his entire body sagged as he allowed himself to relax completely. The only way he could possibly become any more comfortable was if he were in water. Mmmm.... Water. He loved swimming, it was his favorite pastime. He loved the feel of the cool water in his fur or the squish of sand or the massaging of smooth stones beneath his feet. It was heaven. "How far are we from the river or the beach? I'm still a little rusty on the local terrain..."

Messages In This Thread