MY next char, and I want your opinion
‘Souls does not allow such an unrealistic story about space travelling and so on, so I choose to believe that this is your character’s made up story (with his actual story being significantly more ‘normal’). However, if you intend to go on with this, it is important to realize that, with such a colourful story that cannot possible be true, your character has a severe mental illness. It is possible for him to believe he is in love and in a relationship with a flower, but this only strengthens his case of a serious illness, and such a character will often be very hard to play if one is to play it realistically. Being in love with a flower should also automatically make him feel attracted to other flowers too, and maybe cause him to feel a stronger belonging to plants than to creatures more similar to his kind. Law of attraction; ‘like attracts like’, and so it would be to be expected that he would have some troubles socially because his view of the world is severely damaged according to his emotions and ’false’ memories. Note that I am not saying that you cannot do this without doing that and vice versa. I am just stating what is a fact, and it is up to you to decide the level of reality.

Bear fight plot looks better, but most of the shots are bound to be lucky, because a 9mm is not very powerful when facing a bear. A bullet in its head would work, at least on a close distance, but a bear’s chest is heavily armoured by bone and layers of fat and thick skin. Though a few bullets are bound to cause damage, I am not sure if the bear would actually go down as quickly as needed in this encounter. How about using that plot in a thread with another participant so that the bear’s focus will not be only at your character? That way it could be distracted by a second party member, and your character could deliver several shots, aiming for the head in general.

Messages In This Thread