you wore them down
[html]

Hover over text for translation. 506

Catalyst was expecting this lone border dweller to be ferocious, striking fear in her as Firefly did previously with her snide words and an even more intimidating figure. This adult looked like she could do a good amount of damage if intended, but what was to come as a reply to her would be surprising to the young ivory girl. Expecting to be met with sarcastic rudeness or sneering outlandish words, instead, the adult's voice was mutual, conversational. As intimidating she looked, from physique and scar and all, her voice at the moment didn't hold true to the latter. And as the adult questioned how it was indeed dangerous for little Catalyst and her likes to be out here at the borders on her lonesome looking for a puppy eater, it was her arrogance and pride that surged her reply, traits that appeared to be showing too soon for an individual of her age, but it was definitely there. "Yes, but this puppy eater almost ate my sister. I won' allow nobody t' mess with my sister, not even my brothers." She said with a perfectly placed nod, defiance evident in her tone. As far as the adult more than capable of snatching her up and eating her right there, well, she was right with something. "I know. But I got fast feet's, an' 'm tough." Said with a confident grin to match. It was in her mind that she thought such traits would make up for any danger that happened to befall her, but apparently Catalyst had much more to learn and experience about life than she knew.

Suddenly, the young girl wasn't expecting for a perfect lick of German to roll off the tongue of the adult, in which that same puzzlement crossed her visage at the same time Firefly spoke her threatening string of German. At those words, her heart couldn't help but leap at the arteries because of this. Feeling the tremors of a wag in the stub of her tail, it was indeed yet another German speaking individual! Catalyst simply couldn't believe this! Instantly did her dual eyes light up with an entirely different glitter of life. Even more so, it seemed this stranger already met her somewhat twin rival sister, Catharsis at one point. Catalyst was a little upset that Catharsis didn't tell her about this individual yet (in which later she would probably "beat up" up her sister for this), but that was besides the fact. "Ja ist die meine schwester, Catharsis! Ich bin, also froh, sie kann zu hören Deutsch auch sprechen!" She exclaimed, a wide grin stretching the plain of her muzzle. "Es gab jemand anderes, das ich hier auch dieses sprach Deutsch traf, aber sie war, sehr mittel mittler. Sie konnte der welpenesser gewesen sein, ich weiß nicht." Catalyst spoke with fervent intent, also shrugging her little shoulders. Catalyst would be more convinced that Firefly would match a description of a puppy eater than this adult here, but one couldn't be too trusting for sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread