I'll introduce you to my friends in the future
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ltable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Perhaps it couldn't be considered "simple", but he was a member: he was a piece of Inferni. The first step of his slowly blossoming plan was already placed comfortably where it belonged. The next step was, of course, to learn what it was to be a member of something again. Gaël had been a bright-eyed wanderer even at a young age, taking to the trails with his siblings in search of their one-eyed father before they could have accustomed themselves to the ranks of Aube de Musique or grown used to pack life as an adult. Though still a yearling, Gaël knew his responsibilities and intended to follow them, earning the trust of his comrades and the like, while still learning to fight... Small, tedious things. He had a job to do, and he was being held back by such small things. He hated it, but admitted nothing.

It had only been a day, maybe two; he'd lost track. The hybrid had slept quite a bit extra since his arrival and acceptance, resting assured that he was safe and no longer encouraging himself to sleep lightly and on edge for intruders out in the wilderness. Meandering was what naturally followed next: Gaël strode comfortably, tall on his two feet, turquoise eyes searching every which way. To think he would become a part of such an infamous clan... it was frightening and exciting all at once, to be a part of something great and foreboding.

As he stepped around a house of some sort, the yearling spotted the apparent coyote girl at work. The boy froze mid-step, watching her carefully, before hesitating to speak up and carefully approach. "What are you doin'?" the boy said in his typical, soft-spoken tone (a bit mismatched for a creature his size).

[/html]

Messages In This Thread