sweet blowing wind, take me away
[html]

Thank you. <3 I need to get me an avatar like you have, those are so cool! 500+

Twitching a fine small ear, it appeared to be that periwinkle flowers were one of the types of flowers which gave one mild sickness, in this case a tummy ache. Oh, Catalyst didn't like those whatsoever. At the very mention of it, she let her muzzle fall close to the ground, and it was then she mildly spat out her flower (not in a rude gesture, but enough to where she wanted to rid it of its taste from the stem that was gathering on her tongue already from her grasp of holding it long enough in her jaws). Seemingly it was a much better idea now to put this flower back than keep it, being that it associated with not so pleasant tummy aches.

Obeying what Coli said about washing her mouth out thereafter, Catalyst then padded to the very stream she was situated next to, and dipped her muzzle down to the fast moving current to playfully bite at the waters that were rushing past. She got a good mouthful of water, not to mention dampening and matting the fur all around her muzzle and neck region. Once she figured that her washing of her tongue and mouth was good enough and the taste was gone, she gave a quick shake before smiling up at the adult, her tail in tow of wagging. "Yes. Meats taste much better than flowers." She complied, vowing herself to stay clear of munching on any flowers she happened to come across next time.

As Coli began to explain just what flowers were no good to eat, the young girl couldn't help but study the adult. She was pretty, with fur almost similar to that of her sister's, Avarice's fur. Her eyes were of a profound and bright blue, just like Cercelee's was, but perhaps matching the sky even more. Catalyst couldn't remember at this point in time. Describing daffodils, the word was certainly foreign, but her description made her realize what flower she was talking about. Yes, she's seen those around before! "Oh." She said at first, simply. "Th' big yellow ones, right? I've played with those before..." Having a perfect picture in her mind as to which ones those were, Catalyst would make sure next time to think twice about playing with the bulb of the daffodils (she mainly liked to pick them out of the ground and run around with them, but even still, the warning was still enough to avoid).

As Coli began to list even more flowers, unfortunately none sounded recognizable to her by name. The best option for the pup would be to describe what they were, as there were plenty of English words and names not yet added to her vocabulary yet. The three she mentioned she didn't have in her garden anyway, so Catalyst couldn't be sure which ones she was referring to. She shook her head gently. "I don' know none of those. So which ones are good then tha' you have?" She suddenly became interested more in the ones that weren't doomed to make you sick.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread