blood on the dance floor [p]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

300+

She was glad to have found someone who seemed so willing to help a strange pup like herself. So many people were far too wrapped up in their own affairs - Princess herself was included in this group, usually - to consider helping anyone else with their problems. From all that she could remember of her mother, Tokyo was also found in the group that would not help, and Princess could only assume that it was an inherited trait. Cmwfen was a quiet woman, and if she had been one to acknowledge things like this, Princess would have felt bad for asking so much of her when she had only just met her. Fortunately for her in this situation, Tokyo’s pampering had left her almost completely lacking in proper manners. All that she knew had come from the others she had encountered with Buttface after they had left their mother in the dead of night.

A den near the shore seemed possible, as Tokyo was very high-maintenance, and the shore was quite lovely, from what Princess could remember. “She might be at the shore? I guess I’ll look there first, then,” she decided, but was befuddled when it came to the mention of a vineyard. Not only had she never been to a vineyard, so she didn’t know what one looked like. . . Princess hadn’t the faintest idea of what a vineyard was in the first place. She was afraid to say that aloud, however. She was far too dignified and pretty and smart to have to ask such a question (of course, this was in her own perspective). “I lost Buttface sometime after we ran away from Momma. I don’t know where, but it was a while ago. I guess I was just hoping he’d come here, too,” she explained, her hope drained. Another stone turned, and no brother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread