thread title missing
It was just in her nature to bring pain and anguish to her younger sibling. She was the only girl out of the three and she had learned at an early age to stand up for herself and find their weaknesses. She was well pleased in the tricks she'd learned over time, though the boys knew each and every one they still feel for them time and time again. She smiled as he called her by a name that she couldn't deny. With a little shrug she flashed him a dazzling grin as she sighed. "Yes, I know." Each and everything she did was to bring that temper to a boil over and over again and she was so good at it.

She had been dusting more grains of sand from her fur when suddenly her brother exploded into some rage on what she'd gone and done. She rolled her eyes and sighted as she was forced to wait for him to finish his little spat before raising a brow at the male she knew so well. "Are you done yet?" She finally asked as she crossed her arms and began to explain. "He knows not who I am, do you think I'm that stupid?" She tossed her hair in irritation as she rattled one. "Besides, I had to take the time to learn the lands, learn his ways and how to approach him. It's easier as an inside job, you should know that."

She leaned forward and flicked her brother on the nose as she smirked. "Haven't you learned anything?" She let out a sigh of defeat for it showed now that Heath didn't seem to take in anything she tried to teach him.

Messages In This Thread