Its been a while
[html]

She was smiling as she watched her brother. She just nodded to him saying he would want to meet her mate. Skylar wasn't sure if he ever would, or if she wanted Ty to ever meet her mate. It was his insulting words that made her narrow her eyes at her sibling. Why did he find it nessesary to say something like that to her? Skylar soon found out why. Listening to her brothers tale made her ears twitched and her face began a mask of emotions. This wasn't something she would have expected to hear from her sibling.

They were enemies. Her heart beat faster in her chest. Her brother a merchant, a pirate slayer, her mate a pirate, and she a pirates women. She would have to say his path was a much more honest trade. "I'm glad we haven't seen each other either, my mate would have made sure to kill all of you." Skylar didn't under estimete Rex, but her brother wasn't stupid either. At least he had stopped. She just hoped Rex never found out what her brother had been.

Sighing she pushed a hand through her hair. "I guess me and you are on the other end of the rope." What was she supposed to say? She had most likely known some of the men he had slain? That maybe they had been her friends and protectors? Part of her family aboard a ship, as they sailed the seas. Skylar had no intention of going anywhere with it. Their past didn't link, they were seperate. If rex ever came she would never tell him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread