Its been a while
[html]

How long had it been since she had seen her brother? Skylar thought about it as she sat on the hill and watched the sun set. The last time she had seen him had been at the port before she had runaway. Both her mother and him would have known she ran away with Rex. She was sure they condoned her decision to run off with her rapist. Drawing her legs up to her chest the pretty girl sighed. Would she see him again? She had missed her sibling more then her mother, at one time they had been so close, where now they hadn't see each other for almost 7 months.

Laying her head on her knees she kept watching the sun sink down the horizen. Golden flecked eyes didn't move from the beautiful scene. Sky couldn't remember the last time she had taken the time to watch the sun set. When it came to Rex she didn't get up until way after sunrise, he made sure of that. A grin came to her lips and her eyes flutter closed. How long had she been living a fairy tale while everyone else suffered? Guilt filled her breast, was it fair?

[/html]
It had been...how long he had seen his sister? Four months? Seven? Ty didn't remember, he didn't exactly keep track of the passing of time as much as he should, he figured as soon as he started doing something that required timekeeping, he'd learn. However, he knew it had been a very large span of time that he hadn't even spoken a word to his sister, he didn't know much about what was going on with her life, not since she ran off...with who he didn't remember, but he'd heard some things...bad things...about how that came to be. Nevertheless, he knew she was here, Jefferson had said so, he just had to find her in the territory. His best bet was to use his nose in his opinion, although tracking wasn't his biggest forte, he knew he could track his sister's scent when in close enough proximity.

And now he could smell it, it was faint, but there, he knew she was close.

Following the aroma of his kin, he eventually found the silhouette in front of the sunset, the orange fireball emitting a glow that hit the figure sitting in front of him that he knew was his sisters. whether he recognized the fur color, saw the glint in her eye, or still emitted her smell was unknown, all he know is that it was her. He was nervous, he hadn't seen her sister in a while, did she even want to talk to him? Even though they were close, she could have changed dramatically when she went off on her own. But that would be her loss, he came up here to talk her her, and that's what he was going to do, no matter what.

After taking a few more cautionary steps closer to his sister from behind, he took a deep, silent breath of calming in before he spoke out to his kin, having no hesitation when he finally spoke.

"Sky...." He said firmly, his body relaxed but composed as he made more steps to approach her. "...it's good to see you."
[html]

The sun was setting and the sound of someones voice made her turn around. It was familiar, but until she saw the male did she know who had stumbled acrossed her. A happy smile lightened her face. Moving up to a standing posistion she quickly went to her brother and grasped him in a hug. It had been a long while since she had last seen her sibling and Skylar was enjoying the fact that he was with her again. Pulling back she kept the smile on her face. "It's more then good to see you!"

Pulling at his hand she sat down and hoped her woud join her. She had been saddened ever since learning about Iskata's death. Skylar was glad her brother still had jefferson, he had her sibling had gotten along well. Turning her beautiful golden flecked eyes to the rising moon she let that silly grin stay on her face. "We have so much to talk about." She said lightly, her long wavy grey and pink streaked hair hanging softly down her back.

[/html]
Ty smiled as he felt her sister's embrace hit him, he chuckled as he hugged back strongly, making sure to show her in body language just how much he missed her. He chuckled as he felt her grab his hand and motion for him to sit, to which he complied without much issue. He observed how his sister had changed over the few months, she'd definitely grown, as she was now as big as he was, perhaps a little smaller. Nevertheless, it pleased him greatly to find his sister alive and well, sitting next to him now. His tail wagged slightly as he heard her tell him that she was happy to see him too, he didn't have much to say here, he was just happy to know she was safe.

Ty too had heard of Iskata's passing, but through eavesdropping rather than asking anyone, which saddened him. He knew how close his sister had gotten to her, and how upset she must've been to hear her die. Ty's strangly colored golden blue eyes shone youthfully and excitedly back into Skylar's pools of gold as she told him that she wanted to talk. "Yes, yes of course, you gotta tell me all the sights you saw! All the things you did, what have you been up too since we split? I'd love to know!"
[html]

He sat next to her, his youthful face lightened with happiness. She loved when her brother was with her. It reminded her of when they were small pups bounding around with no other perception on life then to be happy. His happy question made her ears lay flat on her head and she pursed her lips. "Saw water, and a lot of murder and rape." She smiled at her brother with that same loving expression. "Rex liked me to stand by his side when he did his dirty work, not that I minded much, being part of the crew was a thrill!." She spread her arms out and lay back on the grass.

Rex had done a good job to make her his women, of course she was good at protecting her spot there, and there were many times she had to defend that posistion. Life was such a thrill when living it among those with no rules. "What about you? I never heard where you went or what you did." She had left so quickly that she hadn't found out.

[/html]
Ty gave his sister a funny look when she said a lot of murder and rape. Why did she see those things? He slowly asked "Who's Rex?" He said with his head turned slightly as he noticed her sad face and flat ears. "What did you go through sis?" He asked her softly as he placed a hand on her shoulder. He didn't know anything about his sister's past without him when they split, he was confused when she said those things. Of course, he wanted an explanation, he wanted to know what his one sister had to endure.

He didn't say anything after that, he simply looked at her with concern and worry, but still had a small welcoming open look that made it clear he wouldn't judge her. Even if his sister became a heartless murderer he could not judge her, but he still wanted to know. As much as he wanted to tell her about his own life, he wanted an explanation, when one talks about murder and rape, one cannot simply pass it off.
[html]
OOC: sorry my last post was in Svara's account XDD

She could see the concern in her brothers eyes. She really didn't want to tell him what she had done, or who she had done it with. chewing on her lower lip she thought about it looking at her brother ever so often. She was proud of what she had done with Rex. He had claimed her as his and the feeling of that had been thrilling to say the least. Taking a deep breath she started. "Rex is my mate. He claimed me back at the port when I was still around 6 months." She looked at her brother to see his reaction, she wouldn't tell him about the rape. He wouldn't understand why her male had done it.

"The rape and murder was just their way. Pirates have no rules, and some of them take what they can get. It's cut throat and thrilling." Getting up she let a smirk come onto her face. "Blood is really as red as the stories say it is." She whispered with her golden flecked eyes shinning. She wasn't sure her brother would understand, but at least she had kept the rape out of it. He wouldn't understand why Rex had did what he did.

[/html]
OOC: I still knew it was you, no biggie. Tongue

"Ah...Rex is your mate huh?" He said with a nod. "I see...I'd certainly like to meet him someday." He didn't seem too shaken up, worried, or even bother about Rex, which could be considered strange. Ty didn't worry all that much anyway, he was pretty laid back in most situations, and nodded to what his sisters said, not batting an eye or looking in shock. Then she started to explain that she was a pirate and how rape and murder was their thing, and he had a rather discontent look on his face. However, it wasn't devastated like most people would expect, more like he'd just been slightly inconvenienced somehow.

Ty wasn't all that quick on the response as he usually was, he was giving himself time to mull over everything she had said, but still giving out that slightly upset but not shocked look. "I can't say this is what I expected from you..." He said with a small sigh. "But...I'm not one to judge, you made your choice to be a pirate." He then chuckled lightly. "but let me say now that you've told me, I'm really glad we haven't seen each other until now."

Before she had time to really question why he would say something so insulting he chimed in again. "Let me explain, first off, you don't really have to explain what color blood is to me, I know what it looks like. After traveling with the merchant ship for a while, we found a wolf colony that we really liked trading with. In exchange for our goods, they taught us...well...how to fight." He sighed, knowing she'd probably be curious to why a merchant ship needed to learn how to fight. "You see...the Captain of our ship had been a victim in three different pirate attacks, each one leaving him desolated and poor, and when he became captain of his own vessel, he didn't want it to be overtaken by pirates like yourself. So even before I joined the crew, he'd been searching for a trading partner who were much more warlike, someone who could teach his crew how to take out pirate invaders, and we found this wolf colony who at first seemed like a rather peaceful pack, but we learned later that they had had overcome marauders and bandits by creating tactics and skills to fight them, and were more then glad to teach us their abilities in exchange for goods. And they taught us good, we became one of the safest merchant ships on the ocean!"

He paused in his story to see her reaction, he didn't really want to talk about the next part, mainly because of what her sister said, but he continued "We...killed a lot of pirate attackers when they tried to board us...I've seen the color blood, I've had it soak my hands...it's never pretty...I've watched the life leave a pirate's eyes..." He sighed as he remembered the conflicts and skirmishes he had at sea, the loud sounds of fighting on deck, it sent a shiver down his spine. he nevertheless, continued his story with a small shrug. "To cut things short...I got tired of killing to conduct business...the pay was good and the guys were friendly, but I grew tired of killing for defense, and I couldn't really eat the kills either, that would just make me a cannibal....so I stopped being a merchant sailor and became more of just a traveler, I've done a bit of exploring on my own, living off the land, when I realized I could just attempt to come back here...and now here I am."

He sighed as he looked at his sister for a reaction, smiling lightly after telling her the whole story.
[html]

She was smiling as she watched her brother. She just nodded to him saying he would want to meet her mate. Skylar wasn't sure if he ever would, or if she wanted Ty to ever meet her mate. It was his insulting words that made her narrow her eyes at her sibling. Why did he find it nessesary to say something like that to her? Skylar soon found out why. Listening to her brothers tale made her ears twitched and her face began a mask of emotions. This wasn't something she would have expected to hear from her sibling.

They were enemies. Her heart beat faster in her chest. Her brother a merchant, a pirate slayer, her mate a pirate, and she a pirates women. She would have to say his path was a much more honest trade. "I'm glad we haven't seen each other either, my mate would have made sure to kill all of you." Skylar didn't under estimete Rex, but her brother wasn't stupid either. At least he had stopped. She just hoped Rex never found out what her brother had been.

Sighing she pushed a hand through her hair. "I guess me and you are on the other end of the rope." What was she supposed to say? She had most likely known some of the men he had slain? That maybe they had been her friends and protectors? Part of her family aboard a ship, as they sailed the seas. Skylar had no intention of going anywhere with it. Their past didn't link, they were seperate. If rex ever came she would never tell him.

[/html]
Ty was surprised at her remark about her mate making sure they all died. "Hoo boy, you'd be in for surprise if that's the mindset your pirates came in with." He shrugged. "And it'd be more trouble then it's worth, we weren't known for leaving survivors. And if you had killed us all, a sizeable chunk of your crew would be gone, making it nearly impossible to return to land." He sighed, that's the way they'd all come at him, the intent to kill and maim for their goods, the same want they always had, and each one had paid the price. shaking his head at her last remark, he chuckled lightly. "We WERE on opposite sides." Ty said with a small grin. "Key word there. We aren't enemies anymore, that life is behind me, now I'm a wolf, I've just been that way fro a while now, plus a few grunt-work things on the side, but nothing like the merchant jobs. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not a merchant, so you're no longer my enemy. I hope that's the way with Rex as well."

He looked up at the darkened sky, the sun had set now. Apparently his sister had gone and taken the path of theivery rather then the honest work he did. While he was rather saddened by his sister's choice in life, he preferred to just put it behind him. What mattered is that he knew that she was fine, and he was happy with that. He wasn't upset with his sister, on the contrary, he loved her, and was more then happy to see her. "So....what now? Now that we are both part of the pack again...where do we go from here?" He said as he turned to her. "I say we simply forget the past and contribute to the pack as best as we can huh?"
[html]

She nodded to him. He talked as if all pirates were the same, he was ignorant then. Her crew had been older, wiser, they would steal people blindly and as Rex saw it only the rich were worth stealing from, because the poor were no better off. Her hand pushed through her hair again. "Ty I love you. I always will brother. But if Rex ever comes please don't talk to him about the past." She said it with concern. Her mate held grudges and she didn't want him to hold one on her brother.

Pushing up from the ground she stood and stretched. "We won't be enemies if it's up to me. Come on we should move on, sitting here is getting boring." She stretched her hand out to him. Now she and her brother could walk together. If they kept thikning about the past it would only drive them to argue about who side was stronger and more capable.

[/html]
"Alright, I won't say a word to him about it." Ty said with a nod as he rose with his sister. "It wasn't all that important anyway, just a notch of life that I'm done with." He knew his sister sorely was underestimating his old crew, but he wasn't going to argue about it, that would just end bad and them running off in random directions, Ty of course was not one to instigate. By the way she spoke, Ty knew what kind of mate she had picked, a very charismatic, but ruthless man. Ty sort of approved of that kind of wolf for his sister, he must at least take good care of her if he's that commanding...right?

Brushing it off, he walked with her quietly into the forest, simply holding his sisters hand in silence. The moon was beautiful that night, he could hear the grasshoppers chirping away as they walked, how interesting it would be to be a grasshopper, to be able to sing all night...using one's legs. He quickly snapped out of it and said "so I heard dad is still here...did you know that?" He asked his sister, hoping she'd seen him, he really wanted to see his father again, but locating him was apparently quite a bitch.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: I'm SO sorry this took me so long!

Skylar just nodded her head when Ty agreed to not say anything. The last thing she wanted was to be in the middle of her loves being at war. Holding her brothers hand they walked in silence for a few moments. The moon shown down on them with a strong light that seemed to burn into their pelts. She and her brother weren't much alike, and it was hard for her to understand him because of it. Here they were once again together talking and getting to know each other, but she felt like they were miles apart.

"Yes I did know that, but he is sad Ty, when you approach him remember that he is hurting." Skylar said drawing her hand from her brothers, not really liking the feel of being touched for to long. It was akward and she didn't know how to handle it for long periods of time. Now that she and her brother were back in Pheonix Valley she wasn't sure what to do, or where to go. Crossing her hands over her ample chest she looked at her brother again. "not much more to say."

[/html]
OOC: It's no problem, really

"Sad? That's unusual, I don't remember him ever being really sad...but I don't remember much..." Ty said with a small frown as he itched the back of his head. He remembered his father as a happy person, with honor, dignity, and joy in his heart. Why on earth would he be sad? It baffled Ty, did it have something to do with Skylar? However, he didn't initially ask, he let it sit for a bit.

Ty had also found out how far apart he and his sister had grown. His sister had gone into the life of crime and piracy, killing and pillaging at the orders of her captain, and her mate. Most brothers or even kin would be angered, infuriated, but Ty was different. Ty understood a bit why his sister would go into that life, he to knew the temptations. He had seen many a good sailor go into piracy, easy money, take what you want, it was an ideal life for some. He mused at how he had not joined a pirate group and took the road of honesty...he began to wonder what would happen to him if he had become a pirate.

After a few more seconds he did speak up about it. "Why is dad upset?" He said in his informal way of speaking.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: I'm SO sorry this took me so long!

Skylar shrugged at her brothers response. "Iskata is dead, he didn't take it well." She said bluntly. Skylar had already mourned for her lost grandmother. She hadn't taken long to recover from her grief. Once someone was dead, they were just that. It was an end to their existance, so dwelling on them or wishing they were there was stupid. It was time to move onto the people who were alive still and could still talk to you and love you.

Flipping her lush waves over her shoulder in a bothered action, she looked at her brother again. "Maybe I'm wrong, but that's all I know about. You'd have to talk to him." The Nasphrite girl said a small smile curving her lips. Moving on she felt it was better to talk about something else with him, the topic was so deppressing. "Found a mate yet or no?" She asked curiosly.

[/html]
"Yes, you already told me she was dead, and I never really was around her like you were, so I can't say I'm overly hurt, but I do feel sorrow for her passing and wish her the best of the afterlife." Ty said. "But if that is honestly all, dad needs a wake-up call, one death won't stop the world, and that death was the result of a full and happy life, I can only imagine where her spirit is now..." He smiled, then shook his head. "Whups, got off topic, dad would need to move on if that's all that is bugging him."

that's when the second question pop up, did he have a mate? Well the question made him blush slightly, he wasn't all that focused on relationships, that whole idea of that kind of intimacy scared him, he didn't think he had something that close with any woman and was scared to try. It was his one little vex, his bane, in a sense anyway. However, with his sister he was only able to give a small sigh, looked at the ground and said "Well, there is no luck there I'm afraid, but I can't really say I've been trying very hard."