Come... Listen
[html]

Maldrid thought back on his past. It was true that he was alone to his music and his thoughts. Some of the songs that he wrote were based off of his thoughts whenever he got the chance to think to himself. Maldrid had spent many hours playing his instruments to himself which in turn made him very skilled at what he did. Since he had been getting bored of the original songs that he had put into his memory, he had decided to write his own songs. This kept things fresh and interesting where music was concerned.

Maldrid stopped playing his recorder and said, "I didn't exactly teach myself to play these. It would have taken a long time to learn, maybe even years, what I know now. I was taught by another wolf by the name of Tanis. He's the reason that I have a good bit of the knowledge I have now." Maldrid took a deep breath and played some more music. This one was in memory of his old pack. Maldrid didn't want to go back because there was sure to be a change in the leadership in the years that he was gone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread