gone fishing
Xeris padded softly towards the two others, curious as to what they were doing. She'd heard quite a bit of splashing, and wanted to find out what was happening. She cocked her head to the side slightly, watching as the male plunged his hand into the water and caught a squirming fish. She saw as the other female's face lit up, watching carefully. Xeris was curious, as she hadn't officially met either of these two pack members yet. So, she headed over to see what was going on.

"Hi there," Xeris said. "Fishing, I see? This looks like fun! Mind if I join you?" Still in her lupus form, as she most enjoyed, she splashed into the stream paws-first. "Oh, sorry, I probably scared the fish." She grinned sheepishly at the other two. "Oh, and my name's Xeris. I haven't seen either of you around before. But then again, I am kind of new here. Nice to meet you!"

Xeris was suddenly distracted by a fleeting movement and the sparkle of scales in the clear stream water. She crouched down, lowering herself deeper into the water, and lunged forward. She lifted her head up, revealing a wriggling fish that was caught gently in her mouth. Attempting not to crush the fish with her teeth, she attempted to grin at the others, and the fish immediately took the opportunity to escape. "Aww, so close," Xeris said, giggling a little.

Messages In This Thread