gone fishing
She smiled and giggled happily "thats the one i was after, tricky devil" she enjoyed the giddy white wolfs company as well as the young golden males, " Oh and my name is Rendall, i wouldnt be surprised if you havent seen much of me, i'm quite new around here, but yes please feel free to stick around..." she turned back to the Ty, "good job we'll eat very well tonight"

She sighed happily enjoying the cool water that tickled her white belly and the warm sun that shone off her blue-tinted/ black back. this day prooved to be better than it had started, she looked into the water at the fish dancing about her paws, she made a slight face and then chose her target, she study its movments, fallowing it with her eyes

Then in one final plunge grasped the fish with her jaws and bit down, as she pulled her head from the water the fish gave her face one good hit then came free, luckly it was close enough to the bank that she was able to scoop up the now- squirming fish onto the soft grass and chase it around for a bit as it flopped from side to side on the bank. She lunged for the scaly creature but found it in the stream as well as herself once more.

She looked up at the two older ones and laughed at the idea of what her on-land battle must have looked to them. Rendall then looked back down and quickly drove her head into the water and firmly grasped another fish, and after tossing it back on the bank she turned her attention back to the other wolves "tricky tricky...well it is easier now that the stream seems more crowded"

Messages In This Thread