gone fishing
Rendall, momentarly distracted by another wolfs appearance, almost missed the darn thing, but she was able to quickly swipe the big morsal into her mouth and bite down hard, only when she felt the wriggling stop, did she toss the fish onto the bank that way she could talk once more she turned to Xeris and smiled "Thanks for the heads up, i would have lost that one if you hadnt told me"

She then turned her attention to the newest member of their little group, he had a pole in his hand and seemed to have wanted to take this to a more calmer approach, she looked quizzically at his pole, she'd known them and seen them before, but not upclose."It seems that we do have the same idea, hi I'm Rendall, you can join us if you wish, but i'm sure that we can either calm down for a while and try not to scare the fish, or maybe move upstream a bit, but of course your more than welcome to be here with us"

She gleamed at Ty and Xeris, she was loving how this day was turning out and was looking forward to marinating and grilling the tasty, scaly creatures...

Messages In This Thread