gone fishing
Ty at this point had caught two other fish while the others were talking, he had grabbed one in his teeth and inadvertently caught the second one when he dove down by smashing it into the rocks and pinning it with his paw. Throwing the two catches onto the shore, he turned his head to see a forth wolf appear, but he was holding a rod, apparently this one didn't feel like getting into the water, not that he particularly cared. throwing his two new catches next to his first one, he replied to the wolf Xeris called Pendzez. "Well, this wasn't how I was going to spend my day, I was actually taking a nap, but this seemed like the better alternative." He said as he reached for another fish, but he got away.

"I wasn't exactly expecting a fishing party when I got here, or to even meet people...man this place has changed since I left!" He chuckled as he stretched a bit, as he had strained a muscle slightly during his last attempt to get a fish. He looked up at both of the wolves in the water with him, then the one with the rod, what nice new pack members they were, and what made it even better were most of them were his age, roughly a year or younger, he felt like he could connect with these wolves more then the ones he spent time with when he was a sailor, as they were usually much older then him. Grinning, he dove back under for another fish, this time catching it by the tail, lifting it out of the water, then smashing it against a rock with enough force to kill it. Throwing it with the other three, he asked the other wolves "So, are we cooking these ones or eating them raw like I usually do?"

Messages In This Thread