gone fishing
She turned to Ty, who was doing exceptionally well unlike her, but she didnt care, she had wondered wat this place was like before she had arrived, he said it had changed alot and she wanted to learn all about his past with pheonix vally and wat made him leave, but she thought rude to ask, she barely knew the wolf for more than a few hours , well she'll first start off with asking about pheonix vally when they ate, then, if she felt ok about it, she would gain the courage to ask.

His question interupted her thoughts, she examined the well caught fish, "well i do remember alittle from when my mom cooked them, she would marinate them and cook them over an open fire, my guess is if you wish, i can cook a few and if you dont like the way they're cooked, we'll eat the rest raw" she wanted to try her hand at cooking anyways, she crawled out of the stream and began to search the area for some of the best herbs to season the fish, trying to remember which ones her mother had chosen.

Sniffing each season out from memory and finding the matching sent in the present, she quickly found what she was looking for, she honestly coudnt cook anything else, however, she'd learn other stuff in time. she stepped into her full luperci form and started to crush the herbs and lightly mixing them with alittle stream water

Messages In This Thread