I'll introduce you to my friends in the future
[html]

---

........ So his father was the leader of a pack. How dull. The girl merely watched as the few, short sentences leaked out of him, carried by the odd accent. Her face tilted slightly downward to gaze at the lovely creatures in the cage by her feet. She would have to get more, because she was rather fond of the saying ‘the more the merrier’. The girl did not have a whole lot of real life experience in cruelty, but she saw her multiple theories and plots mature enough for some tryouts. More than anything, she wanted to prove herself to Inferni, to the dog that led the clan. It had felt like he had seen right through her, as if she was nothing more than air. He had claimed her father to be worthless. She did not want to ponder what Gabriel might already be thinking of her.

........ It did not occur to the girl to distrust the older male’s words, and if it actually was truth, she did not consider it as rude to intrude on personal matters between a father and his children. When he questioned her interest, the girl let her eyes travel back to linger on his figure. ”I’m curious?” she suggested with a light, questioning tone in the soft melody. She was fresh with no black list to choose her victims from, so could she not pick an individual from his? ”Tell me about him. Where does he live?” Her youthful eagerness never seemed to fail, and she wanted to stride out to learn more straight away, now when she might have an individual to play with.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread