prayers that need no AnsWer now
[html]
always worth the wait, sorry for my delay too

Anu waited for a reaction, though Geneva was good at hiding her feelings. All she gave was a closed gaze, but then a shiver rolled down her spine. It was subtle, but Anu was experienced at watching her form and to her it was hard to miss. Then came the electricity, a heat that was so familiar that Anu felt at home with the connection that settled between them. But the difference now was that there was anger in both of them, and a hate in her own heart. It was a shadow that hung over her, leaving her in a darkness that Geneva only fed.

Then Anu smiled, the first time since she had found that it was indeed she that trampled through the boarder. It was her words that brought the grin to her face, they erupted something else in the femme. It was something that was so foreign to her, Anu was overpowered by the emotion instantly. She laughed, it was soft and almost inaudible. She instantly moved, stalking towards that other wolf with a smile. The only thing that Anu felt when in any proximity of her was a lack of control. It was wild, a yearning that she had cage. It clawed and bit at it the bars of its prison, calling for release.

I remember the last time you lost control. She spoke breathlessly, teeth wielding as she stood so closely to her. Her scent was toxic, burning her nose and sending her very close to the edge. Her mind went back to that memory, of their passionate embrace. I still remember how you taste. Anu spoke the recollection aloud. Geneva had pushed her so hard that Anu passed caring, she wanted nothing more then to press her just as far and just as hard.

this was made by James, <333
[/html]

Messages In This Thread