gone fishing
"Thank you Xeris' Rendall turned back to Pendzez, she was going to ask Xeris of her past, but the uncomfortable look that she gave when Pendzez talked of his made her decide against it, she understood that many wolves came here from broken pasts of pain, shamefulness, or even worse, the pup herself being one of them, she looked down at her forelegs, most of the minor scars had faded away, but many still remained.

She looked back up at the white male, she liked his story, it was very fastenating to her to here the many pasts of wolves. Pendzez's parents had named him well, she thought as she examined his coat, he seemed very well...noble. Her eyes lighted up at the thought of joining a pack hunt sometime, "I would love to join you on a pack hunt, though I'm probably still too little, I always watched my mother hunt with our old pack, i found it to be very exhilerating." Her father, who had been prince-like himself, was really the only reason her mother was allowed on pack hunts, but here it was different

She looked over at Ty, he seemed to be enjoying their conversation as he woke up, she smiled at the golden male, "well looks like you had a good nap, you want something to eat? the first batch of fish are almost done." She walked over by Xeris and checked the fish she had put on earlier, the white flacky meat had told her it was done, she took it off and placed it in front of Ty then went back to get another for Pendzez

Messages In This Thread