Change is hard, I should know
[html]
That's really strange o.o I'll ask for it to be modified. 300+

Cambria was glad that today was the day that she and Amata got to play outside and not on a rainy day. Amata didn't mind getting dirty, but Cambria didn't much care for it. She liked to stay clean (even though on her fur, mud barely even showed). If she had the pretty cream coat her sister had she wouldn't want to get it all muddy and gross. And while it was plenty warm today, sometimes when it rained it was cold and it would make her shiver if she got too wet. And then she would track mud and water inside the house and she felt bad having her momma or daddy have to clean up her mess. Warm, dry and clean was much better than cold, wet and dirty in her opinion.

Both pups were too preoccupied with their quest to worry about where they were stepping. As they bumped into each other Cambria giggled. Tiny little body rolled in the grass and the flowers. This was so much fun! Already her sister had recovered from her tumble and was after their goal again. Awkwardly the chocolate girl rolled back to her feet and raced as fast as her little legs would take her. "I's commin's!" Just as she was catching up she saw her sister jump higher than she'd ever seen her jump before and catch the butterfly in her mouth. A happy squeak issued from the pup and her tail wagged excitedly. "Yous dids it Amatas! You caughts da butterfwie!" Panting she sat in front of her light sibling and watched as their prize was put on the ground between them. Concern leaked into her eyes as she saw that the insect was no longer moving. What was wrong with it? Was it okay? "Amatas why's it not movings?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread