thread title missing
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris treaded softly on the warm sand. She loved this beach. On a peaceful day like this one, there was nothing more pleasant to the white female than to relax by the ocean. She was planning to do just that. In her lupus form, as she was now, she could just stretch out on the sand and take a nice nap. Looking around for a good place to settle down, Xeris noticed two others on the beach, one larger and one smaller. She figured it was a pup and an adult. Xeris tilted her head slightly, considering whether or not she should go speak with them. She slowly began to walk closer to the pair, in hopes of recognizing them.

As she approached, however, Xeris realized that the older wolf was someone whom she did not recognize. Xeris picked up on a different scent coming from her direction, as if this female was not from Phoenix Valley. During her time in this region, Xeris hadn't met anyone who wasn't in the pack. The other wolf Xeris recognized as Rendall, the pup she'd recently met. But what was the little pup doing with an outsider? Curious, and slightly worried, Xeris wandered over in the direction of the other two. "Hi there, Rendall. What are you up to?" she said with a smile, looking down at the pup. She then turned to the older female. "Hello. My name is Xeris. I haven't seen you around before, where do you hail from?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread