thread title missing
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

OOC: Um......go wild >D
She had traveled a long distance in one day. Svara had come closer to Dahlia then she had in a long time. Oh she couldn't wait to meet one of them again. She thought with a snort and moving on. She knew she wasn't in unclaimed territory, the scent of the other wolves was almost sufficating. She didn't come with the intent to intrude, only pure bordum, and a part of her remember a grey male who had smelt like this pack. He had helped her when she had been found, of course it had been on Firefly's request and who could deny the golden she wolf?

A smirk came to Svara's lips. Her wounds weren't completly healed, but they were enough to walk around and not complain about it. The only one that wasn't getting better was "Whore" carved into her back. The fur refused to grow back, leaving a perminent brand kurtisy of Haku Soul: What a guy! Sitting down on the sandy beach she leaned back on her arms watching the water move in and out. The fading red she wolf only hoped they didn't get testy with her being here.

[/html]
It had been a while since Rendall had came to the beach, the last time wasnt exactly lovely either, she trotted caustiously along the shore and watched the water sway back and forth. It was a sunny day and the pup was enjoying her time out of the cabin for a while, Da Vinci's place was very boring and so she went out exploring alot.

The sun gleamed off her back and made her unusual blue tint stand out of her ravyn black fur while the ocean breezes cooled her white stomach. She sighed with contentment and continually trotted lightly along the sea.
It was another non-salty sent that made her halt, it seemed as though another wolf had came into thier lands, Rendall had most of the pack sents memorized but this sent was more new "it must be from the new pack" she said quietly to herself.

She crept forward and found an adult female relaxing on the beach, watching the water...she smiled and approached the female "Hello you must be from the new pack, oh sorry...that was rude if me, anyways I'm Rendall" the pup smiled at the she-wolf, then frowned slightly at all the wounds on her...it reminded her of when she too had recieved wounds from her crazed alpha
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

OOC: Um......go wild >D
The waves came in and out. Each time they got just a little closer to her toes, which made Svara smirk. The sound of small paw steps in the sand made her ears twitch, but she didn't turn to look. Anything as small as what she heard coming towards her was of no concern. When the little thing did come into veiw Svara just rolled her eyes as the small imp. The little pup couldn't be to smart to approach a stranger on her own. If it had been a puppy eater she would have been SOL.

"Didn't anyone teach you not to talk to strangers?" Svara asked while throwing a stone back into the waves. She would wait and see if an adult came, or if Pheonix Valley really had little imps like this one running around. A rough sigh escaped Svara as she stretched her legs out before her. She hated children, how was she going to deal with them if she ever had them?

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris treaded softly on the warm sand. She loved this beach. On a peaceful day like this one, there was nothing more pleasant to the white female than to relax by the ocean. She was planning to do just that. In her lupus form, as she was now, she could just stretch out on the sand and take a nice nap. Looking around for a good place to settle down, Xeris noticed two others on the beach, one larger and one smaller. She figured it was a pup and an adult. Xeris tilted her head slightly, considering whether or not she should go speak with them. She slowly began to walk closer to the pair, in hopes of recognizing them.

As she approached, however, Xeris realized that the older wolf was someone whom she did not recognize. Xeris picked up on a different scent coming from her direction, as if this female was not from Phoenix Valley. During her time in this region, Xeris hadn't met anyone who wasn't in the pack. The other wolf Xeris recognized as Rendall, the pup she'd recently met. But what was the little pup doing with an outsider? Curious, and slightly worried, Xeris wandered over in the direction of the other two. "Hi there, Rendall. What are you up to?" she said with a smile, looking down at the pup. She then turned to the older female. "Hello. My name is Xeris. I haven't seen you around before, where do you hail from?"

[/html]
Rendall smiled at the appearance of a friend "Hello Xeris, i was exploring the beach and i came accross this outsider" The pup felt as thoguh she had done something wrong, why did this female act so aggresive towards her if she did nothing wrong? she turned back to the female " i dont always go off alone, but i've learned how to manage my own self for a while, had i thought you were going to eat me i wouldnt have come closer, but seeing as though your not very happy to see me i can leave if you wish, i dont like being in anyone's way."

She didnt wish to offend the female, but she couldnt just leave her alone either, the last time she had been here she had heard terrible things, and then had to deal with a very depressed Da Vinci, so she left alot, not wanting to be in the male's way. She would have to find her own home soon, even though she was still too young, she wanted to make sure she had a place to go for when it was time to leave Da Vinci's cabin.

Rendall turned back to Xeris," Its a very nice day today isnt it Xeris? i love the water, so very peaceful"
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

The puppy was lacking in brains. Svara just narrowd her yellow eyes at the pugy little creature and snorted. Why was it that this thing had to run into her? Of course they were interupted by an older wolf, one who had actually reach maturity. The white she wolfs question made Svara's eye brow rise. "hail from?" Was she from some kind of time warp? The constable gave her a condensending look before responding. "I Hail From Cour Des Miracles. That is what your asking, cause I have no fucking idea what the hell hail is"

She was testy, and it was just her nature to be a bitch. Throwing another rock into the waters she wondered if the pugy imp was going to speak up again. When she did Svara wanted to puke at the sweet ignorance. Where were the other hard asses when she needed them? Where was that one arms gimp Jefferson? He had been amusing the last time they had meet with his girl getting stuck in a bear trap.

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris was rather shocked by the other wolf's rude response. All her life she'd been taught to always be kind to everyone, even strangers; hearing such an outburst was unusual for her. "Well, excuse me for trying to be polite and formal," she said, struggling a bit to keep her polite composure. "Cour de Miracles, eh? The new pack? Well, you're certainly not giving them a very good reputation by acting like that. I apologize if anything Rendall or I have done to offend you, I mean no harm. Is there something I can help you with?" She paused for a moment, then couldn't help but add dryly, "You know what all of that meant, right?"

She turned to Rendall. "Yes, Rendall, it is a lovely day today. What brings you here?" Xeris wanted to be sure that this strange wolf didn't hurt her young friend. She had, after all, joined Phoenix Valley promising to help bring about a stronger sense of community among the wolves. Thus, Xeris would try her hardest to be sure that the pup's feelings weren't hurt; she didn't want to bother the other wolf too much either but she was starting to become rather irritated.

[/html]
Rendall, who was quite use to this nature from her old pack, decided that the kinder nature wasnt going to break through the other wolf's thick skull to try and be alittle nicer, she known and experienced such behaviors to cause bad riffs between packs, but rendall had no choice, she decided to react to the aggrivated female's words with her own, " Well seeing as though you dont know what "hail" is it seems you yourself have a thing or two to learn especially if your going to come onto other pack lands, you might want to learn how to treat other wolves, and pull that tick out of your tail end and acctually tell me wat on earth you have against pups? especially me? i know i may be aggrivating you but i certainly dont diserve the testy attitude your giving me, oh and tell me are all wolves from your pack the same way? or do you just belittle everyone you meet."

the pup didnt do anything wrong, but she assumed that the she-wolf was already grumpy before-hand, however, if it was an argument she was looking for, then an argument the stubborn pup would give, she would not allow one of her good friends to be treated with such words she turned back to Xeris "forgive me Xeris, i was just relaxing on the beach when i ran into little miss grumpy here" the pup said looking at the she-wolf
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

Why the fuck was she here? Between the white wolf and the pup she was growing more irritated. The white she wolf thought you had to be formal, while the pup thought she owed her love and attention due to being cute and little. Stupid dumb ass puppy. Why did the air heads have to find her? Did she have some kind of magnetic pull for useless people? A rough sigh came from her as she yet again launched another rock into the sea.

The white she wolfs words went on unaccounted for. It was like listening to some one whine in your ear....'blahblahblahblah'. On and on they went. Her dry question was meant to be a retort it only left Svara smirking as she finally gave her her attention. "Nope sorry I don't understand dumb ass, maybe you should try again. I just might lose some brains cells in the process." The puppy spoke up and the constable found herself looking at way. How could one little imp be so deluded? A sly grin, almost malicious came to her maw as she let her attention fall on the pup. "I'd remove the tick from my tail, but my tail seems to be missing at the moment." She growled at the whelp. Where were the people with comm...

[/html]
Rendall, though dumb as it seemed was not scared of the female, she knew her kind all to well, "yes well i said tail end...not tail, should you have a tail that would have something to do with it but seeing as you dont, i guess it just means your ass."

she honestly didnt know if the wolf herself had a brain underneath that thick skull of hers, the pup walked over and sat down, not too close, she knew that if she aggrivated the she-wolf enough, she could get snapped at "...and i find it strange that you dont understand "dumbass" seeing as though your the one whose really speaking it not that you really care of course just pointing it out."

Rendall watched the waves roll in and out from the beach calmly watching the way the sun glissened off the blue water the way it did her strange fur, even if this female did continue to speak vulger and such, rendall didnt think that she could get mad on account of such a fine day
[html]
Xeris wasn't particularly surprised at the unfamiliar she-wolf's retort, but was rather shocked by Rendall's sudden attitude change. Xeris paused for a moment, thinking about the situation. She didn't want any fights to start. Rendall was like a younger sister to her; she couldn't let her get hurt. Xeris had been hoping that this strange wolf could be a new friend, but she was beginning to fear that this original assumption was incorrect.

Finally, Xeris sighed. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again and looked toward the other female. "Okay. We seem to have gotten off to a bad start. Really, I don't want to fight or argue. Is there anything I can do for you? You look like you've been hurt, do you need some help?" she said kindly, noticing the scars upon the red female's body. "Or if you're looking for one of the pack leaders, Rendall might know where DaVinci is..." Xeris hoped that she could form better relationships with this wolf. "I don't even know your name, do I? I'd like to know it. I hope we can work things out and be friends."

[/html]