gone fishing
Rendall blushed, she was never really use to compliments and she didnt really think her cooking was all that good, but she thanked them all graciously, she took another fish off the skewer and started eating it, it was delicious, her mother had taught her well

She amiled happily at the idea of music to go along with their seemingly perfect day, she frowned slightly at Pendzez's past, "I'm very sorry pendzez that must have been hard, but hopefully you can find a new family here." she hoped that the tundra noble would find the life he was looking for, and in time, so would she.

Xeris' voice interupted her thoughts, she turned happily to the female, after thinking about the females question the best way she felt to approach it all was to just tell them and be done with it, she stood up and walked over to the area with the most sun,"I too came from the north, my mother was a nomad, but after being mated to my father, she became an alpha female in his pack..." she stepped out into the sunlight and allowed her highlights to shine brightly, she was proud of them. " she too had unusual highlights like me, but hers were alittle less noticable than mine, however, i when i was born, my fathers black fur made mine stand out even more, the pack, who were very proned to being normal wolves, didnt think i was normal, but my father kept them from killing me, however, an outraged female led the pack to kill him, me and my mother were at the mercy of the pack, but because she wouldnt kill me, they casted us out with vital wounds..."

she presented the scars on her forelegs "My mother cared for my wounds, treated them, and taught me how to hunt and cook a few things, however, after a month, she died from infections of her wounds, she never sought to them, only mine...i remembered some stories of souls from when she passed through, so i decided to journey down and find it, a few days ago, a ran into Da Vinci, ive been staying with him ever since." She ended her tale with a smile, in hopes that her past didnt bring down their good spirits

Messages In This Thread