thread title missing
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris was rather shocked by the other wolf's rude response. All her life she'd been taught to always be kind to everyone, even strangers; hearing such an outburst was unusual for her. "Well, excuse me for trying to be polite and formal," she said, struggling a bit to keep her polite composure. "Cour de Miracles, eh? The new pack? Well, you're certainly not giving them a very good reputation by acting like that. I apologize if anything Rendall or I have done to offend you, I mean no harm. Is there something I can help you with?" She paused for a moment, then couldn't help but add dryly, "You know what all of that meant, right?"

She turned to Rendall. "Yes, Rendall, it is a lovely day today. What brings you here?" Xeris wanted to be sure that this strange wolf didn't hurt her young friend. She had, after all, joined Phoenix Valley promising to help bring about a stronger sense of community among the wolves. Thus, Xeris would try her hardest to be sure that the pup's feelings weren't hurt; she didn't want to bother the other wolf too much either but she was starting to become rather irritated.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread