when flying feels like falling
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i40.tinypic.com/2m7w9p4.png); width: 375px; height: 466px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 3px; top:10px; width: 350px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

the public don’t dwell on my transmission

The room to him was nothing special, perhaps filled with special things, but all together it looked like a trash heap. Indigo eyes swept over his trashheap fondly, a little surprised to find the woman seeming interested in his stuff. He took off his headphones and put them on the bed next to him with his bag. Giggle's eyes lit up lightly at the question. 'Yeah.' He paused and then started talking again. 'When I was a kid, I didn't ever get to have material possessions, my mom was a "free spirit" type, always wanted to be a gypsy. So I guess when I got here I developed a habit of collecting stuff I liked.' Especially books. The other stuff had been inspired by the books-- he'd read about fishing and wanted to find a fishing pole, and so forth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread