gone fishing
"No...not really." Ty said with a small chuckle. "My orangey golden glow is all my own, my father says I look like my great-grandpa, but I can't exactly vouch for that." He closed his eyes and nodded slightly as he continued to speak. "Mom was pretty plain, and dad still is plain." He opened his eyes and grinned. "Well, to be fair, some of the blemishes and things are scars and cuts..my captain wasn't suspicious for nothing I guess...pirates are very aggressive." He shrugged as he pointed out a few cuts here and there, nothing huge, but noticeable ones were on one shoulder and his lower abdomen. "but that's life, everyone gets a few scars...Hehe, hey some of these even have interesting stories behind them."

Ty left it at that and took a bite of his fish, savoring the flavor and texture of the cooked morsel before looking to see what the others would say. As much as Ty liked a good conversation, he didn't really enjoy discussing his past, not because it wasn't exciting, it simply just bored him, and he'd prefer to know about other people. He stretched out his feet a little as he warmed up near the fire, noticing the day was beginning to slip by, and a chill was in the air.

Messages In This Thread