where do you go when you're blue?
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ffffff short >___> oh! i was going through a bunch of my really old files and i found something i had made for kaelyn (i think) and something i made for nani~

She ignored the other's words except to nod graciously, always the pleasant guest when offered such luxuries. The powder poured from her backpack and she carefully pulled her allotted amount towards her. 'Something indeed,' Sabeen murmured as she bent over, not quite as familiar with snorting as injecting. Still, it didn't take her long to figure out and she sat back when finished, preferring the floor to the couches. A buzzing started in her head. She felt suddenly lighter, clearer, quicker. It was a different sort of rush from her heroin, and also a stronger effect as she was not used to it. A smile stretched across her lips.

'Wonderful,' the lady's voice had become almost child-like in it's pitch. She crossed her legs, uncrossed them, and crossed them again, laughing. 'You know you asked me earlier how I felt, I gotta say, yeah, awesome,' she stumbled over the words as they came unusually fast but it was all okay. After all, she felt so clear and so visionary. Everything was just... awesome.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread