where do you go when you're blue?
[html]
ooc: dated to 4/25/09 please! M because I don't know how she will act o_o and because of the drug use.

One twitch sent the powder falling to the floor, and she gasped. No! She couldn't believe she'd dropped some of it. For the better part of the night before she'd been busy harvesting the stuff, getting all of the little baggies out of their hiding places and putting them in various places in her backpack. She didn't want to get them mixed in with her regular herbs--that wouldn't be good at all! But then...maybe she ought to! It would make her patients happier. She felt really good, better than she'd felt in months! Whatever this was called...whatever it was, she really liked it.

Naniko had found the curious looking baggies the night before, and had wondered just exactly what the powder inside of them was. She'd been out exploring the city for a day or so, taking a little bit of time away after having met up with someone in Inferni to talk about the news, and had come across this night club. At first she'd thought that the powder was some kind of an herb, and had smelled it...and that was when everything had happened. It had started with a tingly feeling, and ended with a nice, peaceful kind of feeling. She felt really, deeply happy.

There were many bags, and the female shoved a few more into the pocket of the backpack before turning toward the door. She wanted enough of it to make sure that she'd be able to smell some more of it when she got home. Smelling it seemed to be the trick--a little while after she would smell it was when the happy feeling would come. Oh...she liked the happy feeling.

Dawn was breaking as she stepped outside of the club, and the white female brushed some of the powder off of her nose as she started down the street. It was freaking beautiful outside! And even though the sun was only just coming up, it was nice and warm out. She began to skip a little, laughing, her backpack bouncing up and down on her back. What a great day!

[/html]
Sabeen appreciates a fellow drug user. Cough.

She prowled the city, owning it as much during the early hours of the day as in night. It, in return, loved her and welcomed her into it's dirty gutters with open arms. The female had become something nocturnal, not having yet returned to her little home. Her veins were hot, she could feel each drop of blood passing through her body at warp speed. She was dressless today, having been reverting more back to her natural roots as of yet- she'd shot herself up before she'd even left, and the lingering effects of the high were enough, enough to satisfy for this brief moment in time.

The laugh was what caught her attention. She was used to souls migrating through Hailfax, but that laugh didn't sound like a normal expression of happiness. The experienced can always sense the amateur. Sabeen made her way towards the nightclub, breathing in the whispers of the cold, hard, metal buildings. Wheat eyes fell on her from a distance. A white form, skipping. Ah. A little bit closer, and she could begin to make sense of the picture, see the backpack and the expression of bliss on her face. Not heroin, she didn't think, but she couldn't be sure-- it's effects were different on everyone. She wished she had a little more, suddenly, being reminded of what the initial rush felt like.

'Enjoying the city's pleasures?' she remarked, her voice breathy as it got when she was high. Maybe she could convince the other to give her a little of what she had. Being close enough to make out details, the lady knew it wasn't heroin, from the residue of powder on her nose. Something else, then, cocaine, perhaps. Something she'd only touched a few times in her life. Maybe tonight she'd make it once more.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Woo! I have never played a drugged Nani ^^ And you were right--cocaine Big Grin

The sky beyond the giant metal structures was tinted a light gray, a sign that a storm might be on its way. Normally it was a bluish color, mixed with other shades, especially near the horizon. It didn't seem as light out today as it did other days because of the cloud cover, and even though the sun was beginning to come up and peek through the clouds it wasn't enough light to really call it daytime yet. The female could tell that spring was here, though, because of the high temperatures. This would be her second spring in these new lands.

Her mind felt like it was going a hundred miles an hour, but at the same time the view that she got through her jade eyes seemed to be moving more slowly. What a peculliar rush! She saw the other off in the distance and stopped with her skipping for a moment to watch her approach. What strange colors this one had. Sabeen's coloration reminded her of Conri's a little bit, her previous mate and attacker, but at the same time she looked very different. "I really am! I feel awesome today. Don't you feel awesome? Who are you?" The thought to ask the female's name came last.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
this sucks and is way short >__>, i'm sorry!<3

The rushed words of the other were amusing to the too-sober Sabeen. Her mouth watered at the thought of getting her hands on some of the white woman's drug. She smirked, though, and answered breathily. 'Sabeen, and you?' She didn't bother answering the question about how awesome she felt. She moved closer to the other female, then, glancing to the building she had spilled from. 'You have any more of the stuff?' She murmured, her eyes taking on a desperate edge. Sab needed a hit, a lift, a something. She wanted a rush, now.

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
And I am very very very sorry for being so late on this. Forgive me? And Naniko is going to use a fake name o_O yay for lies!

Did she have any more of what? What was Sabeen saying? She squinted and frowned, the oddly colored creature going in and out of focus. No, she needed to concentrate on her and figure out what she was saying. Naniko was big enough to protect whatever she had, though in her state her size probably wouldn't matter much. If she wasn't using, then she would be able to defend it. But now...well, she doubted she would be able to. So it was better to share.

After a few moments of thought it seemed obvious what Sabeen meant. Could she smell it on her? She didn't want the pack to know about this wonderful thing that she had found, to take it away from her...maybe if she didn't give it up Sabeen would go and tell her pack. She thought about these things, pulling her bookbag off of her back. "I'm Kaelyn. Kaelyn Trickery." She gave the name of her mother without pause. Much easier...Sabeen wouldn't be able to find her if she wanted to later on. "And I say the more the merrier. But maybe we should go inside somewhere...so no one else tries to join. You've seen this stuff before? I haven't tried it until now...it's wonderful." She gestured toward a different building, an old abandoned house that sat a few meters away.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The lady watched the gears turn in the other's head blankly. All she cared about was getting a high, a fresh high. Her skin prickled for the taste of the needle, though it would be denied that pleasure. This wasn't going to be injected. Sabeen accepted the name without thought, offering only a faint grin. Trickery, what a fabulous surname. Perhaps if she was ever foolish enough to conceive she would bestow it on the unfortunate offspring. No, no, foolish thoughts. The idea of carrying another litter of children made her skin crawl (push it out of her mind, she watched Trickery closely.)

There was no resistance, thankfully. Sabeen had been feeling desperate, desperate enough to try something, although the other was larger than she (oh, but she was faster and she played dirty.) 'Of course,' she purred, and then, in answer to the question: 'That and a many more wonderful things, miss Trickery, but for tonight, this will do.' And it would, for her satiety was on the line. Without glancing back to the white woman (Sabeen knew she would follow, naturally, -- although why, she didn't know) the lady set off for the abandoned building, a wide smile creeping across the scarred lips.

[/html]
[html]

She had heard stories about what her mother was like...how tricky Kaelyn had really been. That was probably how she had gotten that last name. She could be like her mother, maybe. Just for today. She offered the other a sly smile as she passed, and Naniko followed her toward the building. When they were inside the tall female took a spot on one of the couches immediately within sight of the door, pulling her backpack up next to her and tipping it over to empty it of some of its contents.

They were in some kind of apartment building, but it didn't look like anyone had been here in a while. A perfect place. "I have quite a bit...But this much will be enough for me for a long while I think. You seem like a bright lady, a lady who would take no less than half. Which is only fair. Next time we see each other, maybe you will have something for me." She spilled the entire backpack onto the cushion next to her, pushing some of it toward the other creature.

[/html]
[html]
ffffff short >___> oh! i was going through a bunch of my really old files and i found something i had made for kaelyn (i think) and something i made for nani~

She ignored the other's words except to nod graciously, always the pleasant guest when offered such luxuries. The powder poured from her backpack and she carefully pulled her allotted amount towards her. 'Something indeed,' Sabeen murmured as she bent over, not quite as familiar with snorting as injecting. Still, it didn't take her long to figure out and she sat back when finished, preferring the floor to the couches. A buzzing started in her head. She felt suddenly lighter, clearer, quicker. It was a different sort of rush from her heroin, and also a stronger effect as she was not used to it. A smile stretched across her lips.

'Wonderful,' the lady's voice had become almost child-like in it's pitch. She crossed her legs, uncrossed them, and crossed them again, laughing. 'You know you asked me earlier how I felt, I gotta say, yeah, awesome,' she stumbled over the words as they came unusually fast but it was all okay. After all, she felt so clear and so visionary. Everything was just... awesome.

[/html]
[html]

Sabeen was a wonderful wolf to be around. Naniko laughed along with her, shaking her head. She was already coming down from the first rush of energy and joy, but she'd done a bit more to extend the high. Her arms and legs were tingling and felt a little numb, something that she might usually be worried about (a sign of a stroke?) but right now, in this moment, she didn't care. It was probably because of the powder anyway.

She tried to stand up from the couch but sank back down on the floor next to the other creature. "We can have so much fun together, baby. We can feel awesome together. I never thought it would be fun doing this with someone else...but I gotta say. It's great. You should swing by Crimson Dreams sometime, come by the mansion. We can lock ourselves in a room and have a little party"

[/html]