gone fishing
(OOC: I'm going to be away for a week starting tomorrow, so Xeris will have to leave for now too, sadly.)

Xeris had been listening quietly and patiently as the others spoke. She was intrigued by Ty's talk of sailing and pirates and martial arts. From his stories, it sounded like the orange-tinted wolf had experienced more adventure than Xeris could possibly imagine. She would like to hear more about his adventures sometime. She felt a cool breeze ruffle her fur gently, and placed a few more sticks on the fire. It wasn't too cold out--maybe a little bit more than before--but something about the feeling of sitting around a fire to talk just felt right to her.

But then she realized that the sun was beginning to set. Xeris didn't often travel around in the Phoenix Valley territories at night, and she was slightly concerned about doing so for fear of getting lost. She sighed heavily, then looked to the others. "Well, I'm afraid I must be going. I had more fun today than I've had in a long time." She looked to Ty and Rendall. "It was nice to meet you. And Pendzez, nice to see you again. I hope all of us can get together again sometime soon." She waited for a moment, then stood up. "Thank you for letting me eat and talk with you. I'm sure we'll run into each other again." She smiled, and then said one last, "farewell" before walking off...

Messages In This Thread