no more blue skies
The male introduced himself as Sankor. It was an iteresting name, in a good way. He also said her actions were okay, but Willow could sense a lack of sincerity to his words. Willow knew she'd made a large mistake but at least he was kind enough to act like it was okay. Smiling, Willow raised her head, standing quite tall, at seven foot nine.

Answering his question, Willow said, "I kinda wandered a little, but I was born off the coast, near here. We moed round a lot, so I don't really know quite the names of half the places. Sorry I'm not much help there. How about you? Were do you come from?"

As she spoke, Willow noticed the wolf's reddish brown fur. It was a beautiful color. Also, the wolf was just that; a wolf. He wasn't a Luprici like Willow was, so she stood much taller than him at the moment. She wondered if that bothered him at all. If it did, he didn't show it. At the same time, he probably was very use to all the Luprici in their werewolf form, and even the halfling form too. Sankor seemed pretty nice so far.

Messages In This Thread