and now, reality.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
    "Funny," Jael replied coolly to his litter-mate, "that you still cannot accept that we are of the exact same flesh and blood. You're just as much wolf as I am, even if I have Mother's fur color. You're a fool for pretending you're anything different. A liar and a coward, unable to accept reality and wishing you were something you are not." His eyes narrowed, tips of his fangs flashing with each word. "I don't even see why you want to be a coyote so bad. Wolves eat coyotes, in case you haven't realized."
    Enigma rose himself above Jael, as though trying to make some sort of point with sheer physical height. But the pale boy was not intimidated by such an act--if anything, he was amused by his sibling. "Pierrot the clown," he laughed, grinning as though he found the whole situation hilarious. "You still believe Daddy was so righteous," he replied, the title presented for their sire used loosely and if anything, sarcastically, for such a pet-name didn't fit the man in Jael's eyes. "Gabriel could have killed us the moment we announced ourselves as the haughty children of his traitor brother, and I believe Vitium knew that."
    Jael didn't pause in his speech when Halo did appear at his calling. Finally, gaze did shift toward the coyotish girl, saying nothing in response to her words. Enigma was the arrogant little boy, and so for Enigma alone did Jael direct words at. He smiled oh-so-sweetly at the boy whose eyes returned only hatred, daring him to make a move more then simple arguing. If it honestly came to it, Jael wouldn't feel bad about defending himself to the death against his own blood-brother.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread