thread title missing
Pendzez heard her call out. She approached him, but he allowed it. The girl was young, he hardly saw any danger in. He was kind and friendly. So no worries. He was surprised as she hugged him. He held her too as a return of the hug. He held her light a brother would to a little sister. He looked at her as she looked at his eyes as she looked around to the butterflies that were around him so much. He looked up at them as they fluttered around. They were here, well some of them were. He knew which ones as well. It was an instinct that he knew who's spirit it was. It was just the spirit, it was also their mind, their consciousness. He knew the difference between them, but it was pretty much the same.

He looked down that the pup as she wanted to know why. He would be glad to answer it, since it was something that he wanted to tell someone. "It was the blessing. You see... when I was in the pack, I was the only one with a pure white pelt. They had these beliefs that one born in the pack with a white pelt will be known as a higher spirit, a king among all spirits, and a Prince of the Tundras. At that time, I was blessed with four spirits that were to protect me. It was at that time that the blessing showed me what the butterflies truly were. These butterflies are the spirits of thoise who died. Not only that, I'm am not a noble to the wolves around me, only to the spirits. The only thing I ask from them, is to help the world grow." Wolves don't believe it, but Pendzez knows it. It was a big burden, but he couldn't escape the destiny was placed upon his shoulders.

He didn't want the pup to get the wrong impression that he was making fun of her because her mother was dead, saying that she is just a butterfly going around the world. Pendzez was telling the truth of this belief. He didn't want her to get upset.

Messages In This Thread