tabloid junkie [p.]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

-headdesk- Sorry for missing that. >_>; Sorry it's short. 328 words.

ic -

Princess didn’t care if it was true, and she was sick and tired of being told not to wander. No one seemed to understand that she had already gone through the lands without any form of safety or assistance, and she had grown since then. Along with that, she had seen evil in the world the very first night her mother attacked them, and again with every attack Tokyo had thrown at Buttface. Recently, she had seen her mother’s wounds after being attacked by the white-necked male. “I know the danger is there,” she muttered, annoyed with how simple he made his warning sound. Obviously, he didn’t understand how annoying it was to always be told what to do when you’re young, but then, he was telling her what to do, so he evidently didn’t care, either. What would he have said if she had told him about her past with Tokyo’s violence and petty childishness?

She didn’t know what he meant by either proclamation; apparently, she was safe from this man, as she didn’t think she had done anything particularly wrong, with the exception of disobeying Alexey and leaving the pack lands to go to Halifax, and it was possible that running away could count for that, as well. As for the cloth being a symbol, the idea was lost on her. It wasn’t important enough for her to question further, so she hoped he wouldn’t mind her ignoring that comment. “It doesn’t sound like fun. But it also doesn’t sound like fun to be mopping up my mother’s blood after she got attacked by that stupid guy with the white neck, and it doesn’t sound fun to think about my lost siblings, either.” She didn’t plan to say much about them, but perhaps this man knew of the one that had attacked her mother. She had a bone to pick with him, indeed. “But, it doesn’t sound fun to hide away for my entire life, either.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread