thread title missing
Rendall looked up at him, was her mother near by? she didnt know, but he did ask about her."well in the way of looks it probably wouldnt help, seeing as though she flutters now instead of walks" the pup smiled, it seemed comforting yet strange that her mother was around, but as the she-wolf had always told the pup, try something new, never judge those who arent like you. The pup always did her best to make sure she did that.

"but anyways, she had a golden pelt with red highlights and a creamy belly, and she was very kind and wise, she was abit older than most the mothers in our pack, but females in our pack would get pregnant young anyways. she always had her own way of solving problems, to her, anything could be accomplished, but you had to have faith in yourself in order to do it, so she was encouraging, especially when it came to learning things. at first, like most mothers, she helped me but she still wanted me to do it my way" rendall grinned, her mother had been independent and so she encouraged it to all her pups.

"she was independent, very independent, and out going, she always liked doing new things and never really judged anyone, i try to be like her in that way the most, instead of asking out of disgust or arrogance, i really try to understand things that i dont, its the one lesson she wanted me to know best.'

Messages In This Thread