living canvas
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

The jest was a testament to him returning to his old self. The Haven Firefly had first met would never had said such a thing, worried of the repercussions. But he was more confident now, and more comfortable around the motley band of packmates. The youth shook his head. "Nope, haven't come across anyone." He was a little surprised that no one had come to the new pack looking for a home yet. Though he didn't really know how often new blood came around. He had never been old enough in Crimson Dreams to do any sort of border duty or greeting of newcomers. Haven was surprised at the next words that came out of the Seneschal's mouth, though it made him feel good. His own smile softened and he said nothing in reply, only nodded his head slightly.

The Aatte male couldn't help but let out a chuckled at her question. "Anything flashy, for certain. I have a feeling gold will be more to his liking than silver." Their King was certainly an exuberant fellow. But he loved it. Jacquez hadn't been what he had been expecting in a King, but he was far from disappointed. The hybrid without a doubt had his flaws, but so did they all, and Haven knew that a good heart beat within the man's chest. "He told me about Eire, it sounds amazing." His gaze went back to the tray of earrings and then back to her. "Firefly, DaVinci's more than just my friend. He's my uncle. Which...I guess makes you my aunt." It was a strange realization to come to, but he felt the need to share it.

Dutifully, he followed her when she beckoned him to go outside to the cart. What she explained intrigued the youth. Modifying your fur and skin to show your deeds and ranks? He had to admit, he liked the idea. He liked it quite a lot. Haven leaned in to look closer as she pressed back the fur on her cheek. A smile came to his lips and his tail wagged idly. "Cool!" It didn't surprise him that the humans had done it. Honestly, what had the humans not done or accomplished? "So, all this stuff is for dying fur and inking the skin?" Jade eyes swept over the contents of the wagon. "You think you could give me one?" Maybe something to symbolize his position as a Knight and his moving forward with his life despite his father.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread