tabloid junkie [p.]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/2dtbofn.jpg); width: 520px; height: 482px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left:102px; top: 40px; width: 290px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

Normally I don't like changing tables in the middle of a thread, but this one seems more fitting, and it's newwww~ ^^ And sorry she has such a 'tude. D: 517 words.

sit and listen, sit and listen

Shrugging, Princess turned her gaze to a rock nearby, anything other than him. She did not want to think about the male that had attacked her mother. The wounds were far too fresh for her to feel comfortable questioning what had happened. Now that time had passed, she was better about thinking about Tokyo’s violence. She could question her murdered siblings, and she could hate her mother for being cruel to Buttface. However, Tokyo’s wounds were likely still healing, and by thinking about them, she could almost taste the metallic scent of blood. . . The smell of her mother’s blood, dripping from her body from wounds inflicted by the white-necked male. “Yeah, I guess he was all black, apart from his stupid neck,” she replied half-heartedly, trying not to think about it too much. If she pretended that it had not happened, that it had all been a bad dream, then she would begin to believe such a lie, eventually.

His interest did make her wonder, however. Did he know the male that had attacked her mother? If she had not seen his handiwork firsthand on someone she cared about, she would have bristled and decided to take him on herself and to ‘teach’ him a lesson. Fortunately, she had seen what he could do to one she revered so completely. If he could do it to the wonderful Tokyo Chance, then he could probably do it to the also wonderful Princess Chance. “What’s your interest in this guy? Do you know him? He’s awful mean. . . I saw what he did, and it was bad,” she added, just incase the strange man didn’t know what the male with the white neck could do. It was unlikely that the man didn’t know, but she felt it was her place, being a pack wolf and a secondary victim to this male, to tell the stranger about him. Maybe this stranger was looking for a fight, and that’s why he had asked. If that were the case, Princess thought it would be a good idea.

She heaved a sigh, still annoyed by his warnings. She knew to be careful. It didn’t mean she was always careful, but she did know that she was supposed to be. “Okay, so you still don’t get it. I’ve already been out there. I ran away at three months, and then me and my brother - same age as me - lived alone for four months, and then I left him to come here, all alone, and no one ate me. Okay? So I’ve been out there. I’m still alive,” she added, for effect. She hadn’t been completely cautious; in fact, her very nature probably had irritated many that could have taken her out completely. But the fact of the matter was that she had been out in the “big, scary world,” and she was still alive. “So thanks for the warning, whoever you are. And to everyone else that’s warned me, too. But maybe you should be worrying about whoever almost got raped instead of me,” she added, narrowing her eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread