Kaleidoscope eyes
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sometimes she didn't know what was going wrong with her life. It felt like there was always something going on that she couldn't control, that she couldn't handle. Some days things just felt impossible. But then something amazing came along, something that lifted her spirits and made her feel ok again. She just wanted to feel ok, sometimes, and not sad about Anu or about her children growing up and moving away from her. The drugs helped her with that, made her feel so much better.

"A girl in a red dress came looking for Haven, a few times. It was a coyote. I wonder if he's mixed with their kind...the ones who tried to war with us before. I don't know. But I hope not." Siobhan had seemed all right to Naniko, but you never knew with coyotes. It would smile one minute..and stab you in the back when you turned away.

"Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes."
She recited, looking down at the page. None of it made sense, really, except for the parts about love.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread