Cold Memories
The peaches gave off a sweet scent that made the air light, and almost velvet. As her thoughts wander off, she started to dig the knife deeper, until she hit rock. Then, switching hands, she began to dig into that side, this time, watching and studying the dirt as it changed from a light brown, to red to black. It was an interesting transition to watch. Zoning off on the strange display of colors, Willow was paying little attention.

A male was beginning to walk up behind her. Pretending not to notice, Willow held the dagger in a more prepared state, so if he decide to make a move, she'd be able to dig it into his wound. The sweet scent of peaches was stained and smeared out by the smell of scabbed blood. As the male spoke, he sounded peaceful, and unlikely to attack, especially with the wound, but that didn't mean Willow was going to drop her guard; she'd just hide it more.

Standing to face the male, Willow looked at his red eyes. The almost matched her's, but her were a deeper, richer red. Smiling a little, Willow replied, "I think I can handle myself. You on the other hand, what did you do to deserve that?" Willow nodded to the stitched up wound on his leg. "By the way, I'm Willow." she added, flashing her cruel smile smugly.

Messages In This Thread