Cold Memories
The dagger was old. Somewhat tarnished by the years of just lying outside, with no owner. As a pup, Willow had found it and brought it back to her family's home. Back then, they were happier. Sure, her father had left, but his absence hadn't taken a toll on her mother, so she still cared. Through training, Willow had finally learned how to use it. Next would be a cross-bow. That sounded fun; effective.

Willow dug the silver blade into the soft dirt. The light snap and rustle of the many pine needles sounded as the blade slid out, now covered in dampened dirt. Cleaning it with the fur on her calf, she watched her reflection in it. It was warped, so her face was compacted a little on the sides, and her forehead stretched out.

Why was it so difficult; difficult for her father to just accept his children and be a part of their life. Why was it hard for Willow's mother to live with the loss of her husband. But then again love was difficult like that. Willow couldn't blame her. Ever through all of it, she wanted love too.

Willow dug the silver blade into the soft dirt.
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"
this can be on the 15,that ok?

Leroy shouldn't be wondering out of the packlands, mainly with this wounds still stitched up and healing. Though Leroy felt restless and wanted to move his legs, no matter how slow of a movement that may be. Walking on two legs took more energy out of the husky, but in this form his wounds didn't reopen so the energy would just have to pay the price.

Red eyes watched the area ahead of him, Leroy had to be on his toes at the moment he couldn't run. Well he could but it would reopen his wounds. Stopping for a moment the large male put a hand against the tree as he took a few breaths, though he didn't smell the sweet peaches until his looked up. Pulling a few off the branch Leroy looked it over before a sound caught his attention, ears twisting and turning as the patterned male noticed the black female sitting on the ground. "Lonely out here..you can get hurt." Holding the fruit in one hand Leroy slowly walked close to the girl before sitting.

[/html]
The peaches gave off a sweet scent that made the air light, and almost velvet. As her thoughts wander off, she started to dig the knife deeper, until she hit rock. Then, switching hands, she began to dig into that side, this time, watching and studying the dirt as it changed from a light brown, to red to black. It was an interesting transition to watch. Zoning off on the strange display of colors, Willow was paying little attention.

A male was beginning to walk up behind her. Pretending not to notice, Willow held the dagger in a more prepared state, so if he decide to make a move, she'd be able to dig it into his wound. The sweet scent of peaches was stained and smeared out by the smell of scabbed blood. As the male spoke, he sounded peaceful, and unlikely to attack, especially with the wound, but that didn't mean Willow was going to drop her guard; she'd just hide it more.

Standing to face the male, Willow looked at his red eyes. The almost matched her's, but her were a deeper, richer red. Smiling a little, Willow replied, "I think I can handle myself. You on the other hand, what did you do to deserve that?" Willow nodded to the stitched up wound on his leg. "By the way, I'm Willow." she added, flashing her cruel smile smugly.
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"

Listening to the female talk Leroy simply watched her with his normal hard face, she seemed confident enough. Not that he really cared she was just there at the time he was here. Sitting felt much better thing walking as his claws hand lifted a peach to his lips, sharp fangs and teeth biting into the fruit as it gave a crunching pop. The sweet juice was tasty on his tongue, rolling the piece of peach into the side of his mouth as he chewed. Swallowing the bite of food the husky licked away any taste of peach from his lips before he spoke in his deep dry voice. "good for you. Me? I went looking for a fight." Leroy didn't really care if she was surprised but he simply shrugged his shoulders.

Moving to take another bite the patterned male stopped as his sniffed the air again, looking over at the black female with narrowed eyes. She was in Haku's pack,she was his ally and any ally of his is Leroy's enemy. The husky took a rough bite off the fruit, chewing it up less pleasantly. "you must know Haku..right Willow?"

[/html]
So he'd gone looking for a fight. big deal. She'd done the same thing, but not for fun. She needed to vent, and violence was her choice. Either way, she had fought for no real purpose, and so it a sense, it was the same thing.

The male seemed angry with her for no reasonable reason she knew. When he asked if she knew Haku, Willow grimaced in thought. Did she know Haku, or even recognize the name? No. Not that she could tell. Her muscles smoothing out she answered confidently, "No. I don't think I do. Why do you ask?" Was he a friend of his? An enemy? That made some sense. If he was enemies with a member of the pack, she'd probably be clumped into the stereotype he had of her pack. Or maybe it was just that: the pack. Haku just happened to be the main subject of this male's hate. Willow guessed it was reasonable. It still bothered her, though. To be judged by thoughts of what someone had about a pack member she didn't even know.

Finally, Willow decided to grab a peach as well. The male had bitten into it and the sharp scent beckoned her for a taste of one too. Taking a small bite and chewing it slowly, Willow waited for an answer from the wolf in front of her.