Cold Memories
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"

Listening to the female talk Leroy simply watched her with his normal hard face, she seemed confident enough. Not that he really cared she was just there at the time he was here. Sitting felt much better thing walking as his claws hand lifted a peach to his lips, sharp fangs and teeth biting into the fruit as it gave a crunching pop. The sweet juice was tasty on his tongue, rolling the piece of peach into the side of his mouth as he chewed. Swallowing the bite of food the husky licked away any taste of peach from his lips before he spoke in his deep dry voice. "good for you. Me? I went looking for a fight." Leroy didn't really care if she was surprised but he simply shrugged his shoulders.

Moving to take another bite the patterned male stopped as his sniffed the air again, looking over at the black female with narrowed eyes. She was in Haku's pack,she was his ally and any ally of his is Leroy's enemy. The husky took a rough bite off the fruit, chewing it up less pleasantly. "you must know Haku..right Willow?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread